3rd Trimester

If I hear one more person ask me...

"How are you gonna fit 8 more weeks of baby in there?!?"

I will not be responsible for my actions...

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: If I hear one more person ask me...

• It's just what people say - it's like an automatic response. But I know it gets annoying.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I keep getting the same thing but have 11 weeks to go.... Angry
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I totally understand, I think there a lot of people out there that need to be reminded of the lesson " if you can't say anything nice", etc. And nothing in reference to the size of a pregnant woman's bump can be considered nice!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My MIL just commented on how huuuuuuge and waddly I am today.  Ya think lady?  I'm 10 days AT MOST from delivery.  Yes I'm going to waddle, there's a head between my legs.
  • I feel your pain but I'm on the complete other side...I hear you're pregnant? So how many weeks are you then? 12? I always say "No, I'm 32 weeks. She'll be here next month". I know it sounds like a better situation but I hear it almost everyday. I just want someone to notice!!!

I have a small bump but I'm also pre-preg size of 16. Maybe I'm just carrying her towards my back...she weighed in at 4lbs, 8ozs at our appointment.

I parked in a expecting mom's space at BRU a few weeks ago and a lady commented. "Ma'am, those spaces are for expecting moms." I said I know and smiled. She replied with "Did you not hear me?" and repeated herself. I said Ma'am, I am expecting. I'm 7 months along. She just walked away.

Ugh! My doctor says to ask them "Where did you get your medical degree? Preggo moms can carry their babies all sorts of ways." OR maybe I'll just tell the next person to who says something to me...to have a Merry Christmas, smile and walk away...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • I don't know if suddenly I got as HUGE as I feel or what, but I've had a rash of people asking how much longer I have.  When I tell them I have 11 wks left, they seem shocked and their eyes instantly stare at my belly.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

• image TamaraR4:
    I don't know if suddenly I got as HUGE as I feel or what, but I've had a rash of people asking how much longer I have.  When I tell them I have 11 wks left, they seem shocked and their eyes instantly stare at my belly.

I get this too and I only have 4 weeks left! Your eyes say it all, no words needed douche. :)~ Recently it is "wow are you carrying twins?" my response is always the same "nope just a big boy"... 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love it when others seem so put out by MY size, as if it affects them. Like when they stand back and exasperate, "geez! How much longer til you have that baby!"
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't look forward to going home for christmas and hearing all of that. I've been fortunate enough so far to not get a lot of it but I don't hang out much outside my little group of friends who all have small children and I think therefor KNOW... but when I go home my mom will be parading me in front of all her church friends and yeah, she told me she's already been asked if I have twins.... i haven't even gone up a pant size!!! I'm 30 weeks and still fit prepregnancy clothes! how do I look like I have twins? (it's because everything ELSE has gotten smaller that I still fit my pants, fyi)

FTM

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Navy Wife since 5/22/2010

"Why do I do it?.... because nights alone aren't permanent, missing him reminds me that I'm lucky enough to have someone to miss, and because I'm not afraid to make sacrifices for true love"

• Same here.  So freaking annoying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get both..."wow, you're huge!", and "wow, you're tiny!". Both irritate me!
  • I get very mixed comments.....some days it is "you are so tiny for having two babies in there" and then other days it's 'i cant believe how big your belly is" I am getting used to it so it doesnt bother me to much anymore, but i dont really like either comment. I would just prefer that no one commented on my bump no matter if they think it is big or small.
  • I have 6 weeks more to go & hear it all the time. It's very annoying but, you just have to ignore people. Everyone's body is different.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm getting sick of people at work going "wow, you must be miserable right now!"  Uh, no not really but I am tired of people making rude comments.

Passed one lady on my way in to the office last week who asked who much longer I had.  Told her about a month and she goes "I sure feel sorry for you!"  .... huh?!

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
  • image SouthernMom70:

"How are you gonna fit 8 more weeks of baby in there?!?"

I will not be responsible for my actions...

"With beauty and grace just like the previous 7 months, thank you for noticing"

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image prissy1479:

I feel your pain but I'm on the complete other side...I hear you're pregnant? So how many weeks are you then? 12? I always say "No, I'm 32 weeks. She'll be here next month". I know it sounds like a better situation but I hear it almost everyday. I just want someone to notice!!!

I have a small bump but I'm also pre-preg size of 16. Maybe I'm just carrying her towards my back...she weighed in at 4lbs, 8ozs at our appointment.

I parked in a expecting mom's space at BRU a few weeks ago and a lady commented. "Ma'am, those spaces are for expecting moms." I said I know and smiled. She replied with "Did you not hear me?" and repeated herself. I said Ma'am, I am expecting. I'm 7 months along. She just walked away.

Ugh! My doctor says to ask them "Where did you get your medical degree? Preggo moms can carry their babies all sorts of ways." OR maybe I'll just tell the next person to who says something to me...to have a Merry Christmas, smile and walk away...

WOW!  The nerve of some people!