February 2013 Moms

ABSOUTLY CAN NOT WAIT !!! and freaking out !

tommrow is our 4d!!!!!! im so so so so excited !! not excited about the Diabetes test but really excited to see our baby girl :) sooo thankful !:) but im really freaking out about what labor is going to be like beacuse my baby shower is the 5th of jan. and its during our christmas break and thats like less then 3 weeeks away (our break) and i feel so unorganized and plus i know that after my baby shower i will only have 7 weeks left its so so so scray but exciting at the same time! anyways cant wait for tommrow though!:)
~Sophia's Mommy~

Re: ABSOUTLY CAN NOT WAIT !!! and freaking out !

• Have fun at the 4d tomorrow!! That would be exciting. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the "so much to do so little time" mentality right now.  But it'll get done!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Totally with you! Tomorrows my growth u/s and I'm all but bouncing around the house trying to make tomorrow come faster :P

Good Luck! Hope your LO shows you some great things :D 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys !!!:) and thats awesome yea i know im soo ready to get things organized and so ready for tommrow i been trying not to think about it trying to make today go by faster lol i hope my lil sophia isnt shy tommrow lol :p
    ~Sophia's Mommy~
  • We just did our 4D ultrasound today and it was amazing! I loved every minute of it, of course my son felt the need to stay right next to the placenta and he played with the umbilical cord the whole time so it was hard to get a good image, but it was amazing and and so neat to see! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Good luck with ya 4d. Im jealous. Our lo likes to hang out in his placenta so it's hard to get any good pics of his face.  So have fun tomorrow. 
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"