May 2012 Moms

Crawlers

Anyone else's little one getting around pretty good now?

Loghan is on a mission!   She does her daily laps of the house mainly chasing after the dog.   Amazing how fast time is going  ;)  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Crawlers

• Yup we got that over here! Tyler does his laps or basically follows me around the house room to room lol
  • Nope... Kyler really has no care to crawl yet. The most we've gotten was on his belly, and he moves his arms and legs like he's crawling, but he has them lifted off the ground, so it's like he is high centered haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah Lucas goes like crazy!! His new trick is to pull up on the couch and creep around, but he can't sit back down and gets mad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Not even close.  I'm hoping she doesn't start until after the New Year, since that is when I was planning to baby-proof the house!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ava is a tummy crawler still. its so funny. we have all til. e and stained concrete and she just slides all over the house. time really is flying.
  • We have a butt scooter. She wants absolutely nothing to do with laying down on her tummy (or her back for that matter), so I'm thinking she will walk before she crawls.
    Photobucket
  • Yes! I need to break out the baby gate. She has been crawling for a little over a month but just figured out today that there is more than one room in our house and she can get there if she wants. She also pulls up and cruises. This week she has figured out how to get herself back down. She is not always completely successful. GAH! I am on my feet all day now chasing her. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"