Swap Spot

Vent: Annoying Cashier

I always greet my cashiers with a big smile and thank them for taking time with my coupons. This morning I had a cashier at Target who would not take a manu and a Target coupon for the same item. I was getting very frustrated and asked her to call someone. She said "By the time someone would get here the line is going to be very long. Does $2 really matter?". Ummm... yes they do! I went up to customer service because she was unwilling to help me. It was very frustrating. Vent over :) 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vent: Annoying Cashier

• Uhh, hello?? That's the whole freakin point of coupons!! Geez, honestly some cashiers need to just shut it and take the damn coupons! So long as the person is using them correctly there should be no need for them to say anything. Maybe they should have coupon policy refresher courses for them :/
  • They get paid by the hour, end if story!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • A lot of Target coupons specifically say on them that you can use 1 Target and 1 manf coupon! What a stupid, rude cashier!
    Anniversary
  • image MrsEllis10:
    They get paid by the hour, end if story!!

What does that have to do with it? I get paid by the hour and don't act like that. And I have an office job with the government, not a retail job.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image allioop2001:

image MrsEllis10:

What does that have to do with it? I get paid by the hour and don't act like that. And I have an office job with the government, not a retail job.

Noooooo!! I meant it as they have to stand there and check people out regardless. Why does it matter if they are scanning coupons or a box of cereal?!

I didn't think my comment would come off that way! Sorry!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image MrsEllis10:
    image allioop2001:

image MrsEllis10:

Noooooo!! I meant it as they have to stand there and check people out regardless. Why does it matter if they are scanning coupons or a box of cereal?! I didn't think my comment would come off that way! Sorry!!

i knew what you meant and I totally agree! I don't know why they bother to fight with us over coupons! 

• Print out their coupon policy and carry it with you:)

always solves those type of problems:]

Photobucket Photobucket
  • image mamapico:

Print out their coupon policy and carry it with you:)

always solves those type of problems:]

true! But probably will not help you with rude cashiers that don't want to spend 2 minutes to call a manager ;-)

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards