TheBump.com - the inside scoop on pregnancy.
Get The Bump magazine >
You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
If you've started working out, can you answer these questions for me? Just started back this week :) Last workout was the night before LO was born, and it's been a long sedentary 5+ wks! So excited to get back to working out.1. Home, gym or somewhere else? Home. We have ellipticals in our basement.2. Who watches your baby? This week, my FIL is visiting. Once he leaves, my H will watch her, and I watch her while he works out. We used to work out together every evening after work, but that will be put on hold until LO is old enough to amuse herself in the pack n play.3. How long do you workout for? 25-30min a day.4. How old is your baby? 6wks tomorrow.
1. Both! I go to the gym to do classes and get outside to take LO's on walks or runs as much as possible.But its getting kinda cold over here so I haven't been able to go outside as much. :(
2. The hubs, in-laws my mom.
3. 30mins to an hour 2-3 x's/week
4. She'll be 3 months next week!
2. My husband or mom
3. 1 hour
4. 2 months
1. Gym, but sometimes I run outside
2. My husband or mom, or my brother who lives nearby. When he was 6-10 weeks I took him with me to the gym because he'd sleep a lot and I went during his naps.
3. I am gone a little over an hour, running for about 40 minutes
4. 3 months next week!