Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Boys or girls

Which is easier to raise in your opinion.  I have always heard boys are easier especially as babies!

Re: Boys or girls

• Options
    I was much easier to raise than either of my brothers. They made me terrified to have a boy.  Hopefully Colin is easier than either of them.
  • Options
    I've also heard boys are easier, but I don't know if that's always the case.  My co-worker has two boys who are kind of a handful while my other co-worker's daughter is an angel.  I was kind of scared of raising a boy since I've always only been around girls, so I'm going to go ahead and say that I think girls are easier. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've heard that boys are much busier as babies/toddlers than girls are.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My mom says boys are tougher during the toddler/early school years, mostly due to business and rough-housing, and girls are MUCH harder during the teenage years (she has 2 girls and 1 boy).  Of course, both of her girls where a bit on the abnormal side, as we both experienced very severe depression.

• Options
    Boys, hopefully ; )
  • Options
    My cousin always said that boys were easier and girls just had a lot of drama. But from working at a daycare I would say that young boys are crazy and super mean to each other. But pre-teen girls are just annoying with their friendships. Sounds like they are both equally difficult, just at different times.
  • Options
    Maliyah is a much easier baby than Sammy was.  I thought that "boys are easier" thing was more about the adolescent years...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"