3rd Trimester

INSIDE of right hip bruised?

I don't remember this pain with my previous children, but I am barely able to walk by the end of the day.  I THINK the inside of my right hip must be bruised from baby bumping side to side all day long.  It has been a pain for about a month now, but at this point it is causing me to limp.  Anyone else experience this?  I tried to put a heat pad on it last night, and that felt nice.  However, the sore spot is really unaccessible on the inside, so the head pad didn't colve much.  I am assuming also as my hips spread ever so slightly with each pregnancy this could attribute to the problem.  Anyone else?  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: INSIDE of right hip bruised?

• It sounds like you are having some really miserable RLP. I know that I am far more uncomfortable this time around than with DD. Perhaps that can be chalked up to our bodies "remembering" pregnancy.
    Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was feeling something like this (though the feeling of a bruised bone is far more intense than bruised skin/muscle).  A chiropractor has REALLY, really helped - the joint at the front of my pubic bone was misaligned, and the whole left side was feeling the strain.  Now, I'm feeling as awesome as someone over 40 weeks pregnant CAN feel.
    I feel like death warmed over, but in a cheerful way.  Like a sunny-side up egg.
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • image Chocodoxies:
    It sounds like you are having some really miserable RLP. I know that I am far more uncomfortable this time around than with DD. Perhaps that can be chalked up to our bodies "remembering" pregnancy.

RLP?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards