February 2013 Moms

Joining Team Exhaustion

Mondays tend to be pretty productive for me. As a teacher, there are rarely meetings after school and not much grading, plus it's the beginning of the work week. So my plan was to run a few errands and work out before dinner.

I skipped my errands and made it through the 8 minute warm up on my exercise DVD. I'm going to call it a win. :)

3 weeks until winter break. Woo hoo! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Joining Team Exhaustion

• I'm a teacher too and I'm soooo pooped. I pretty much had it with about 4 of my students in 5th period. My emotional and mental state are going down hill fast. I'm done as of Christmas break. I can't take it much longer. I'm so beat. I am going to the doctor's tomorrow and having them check my iron levels. I wasn't near this exhausted with DS. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • I'm a teacher too and I'm soooo pooped. I pretty much had it with about 4 of my students in 5th period. My emotional and mental state are going down hill fast. I'm done as of Christmas break. I can't take it much longer. I'm so beat. I am going to the doctor's tomorrow and having them check my iron levels. I wasn't near this exhausted with DS. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards