11 Weeks Pregnant

Headaches!!

My symptoms have been relatively minor..but this week I have had non-stop headaches! Even with minor exercise and plenty of water, I can't shake it.

Anyone else?? 

Re: Headaches!!

• I know what you mean.  I have headaches that last days.  The last couple days I've felt more sick than ever.  I did read that there is some hormone surge at week 11, so I'm trying not to panic about it...

Hope you feel better soon!

• yeah mee too i've been having headaches lately and they are not fun at all :
  • Loading the player...
  • I suffer from migraines and this weeks has been the worst ever.. Almost four days with this headache.. Uuuggghhh!!
  • EzulaEzula member
    Be careful with that! Headaches can be a sign of high blood pressure. I was having daily headaches too so I got a BP monitor and found I have already started developing hypertension from the pregnancy. Just go check at one of those BP monitors at a pharmacy. Anything over 130 systolic and 80 diastolic you should tell your doctor
  • My doctor linked my headaches to dehydration apparently water isn't enough. She recommended something w/ electrolytes and sugar to help w/ my glucose levels. Gatorade, Sprite to name a couple..
  • kee271kee271 member
    I'm 11wks along, and getting awful headaches too! I also stare at a computer screen all day, which doesn't help. I have found that when I drink Gatorade, instead of plain water, it does seem to help a little.
  • me too! i thought they were caffine related but i'm leaning towards dehydration now... Trying to force myself to drink as many fluids as possible...

I've also heard that for extreme cases like migraines it helps to sit on the edge of the bathtub with your feet and hands in the hot water and put a ice pack on the back of your neck for 5-10 minutes.

i haven't tried it yet but i'm willing to try just about anything as tylenol does nothing for me.

I miss advil :(

• I've been getting headaches in the morning, maybe due to dehydration? They go away after an hour or two. I did have a really bad one in the afternoon and used chilled cooling mask on my face and it went away, so I would recommend trying that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"