Two Under 2

3u3.

Hello ladies. I am a 2u2 mama. On our way to 3u3, i found out on the 29th that DH and I are expecting our third child. We are hoping for a little girl this time around. But more importantly a very healthy baby again seeing as how we were blessed with two health LOs the first two times.

My question. What should i be expecting? It was at first a little hard for me to adjust to having two but three. I am a little scared. DH and I were TTC but were a little suprised that we acutally got pregnant so fast this time around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3u3.

• Woohoo!! Congrats to you! Can't help with the what to expect part as we are just boarding the 2U2 train =) wishing you a H&H 9 months!
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • You can expect, a lot of drinking...ha! 

Mine are 3 under 4.5 years.  

It was a hard transition for me.  My second was a hard toddler (a runner).   In a lot of ways its gotten a lot more easy but now that they are mobile & talkers they annoy each other a lot (they also love each other a lot).  Good luck!  & Congrats! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had 3u3 and survived Wink  By your tickers I can see that your youngest 2 will be really close in age so that may be a little tough but like anything it gets easier with time.  Congrats and good luck!
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm a month away from 3u3, so no advice yet.. but congratulations!
  • To be honest, DS1 and DD1 would play a lot and entertain each other...so it was really nice to let them play when I needed time with DS2.  Going out is a bit harder by myself, but thankfully we have a double stroller that accepts the infant carrier so my youngest two were in the stroller and DS1 (my oldest) is pretty compliant and would walk next to me.  My biggest piece of advice, get organized! In the first few weeks I literally wrote a list out of our daily schedule - down to brushing teeth and diaper changes to make sure I didn't forget anything (gotta love post-pregnancy brain and exhaustion) but it helped me so much.  I also got more organized with grocery shopping and meal planning - instead of scrambling through the kitchen finding what I could piece together at that moment.  Planning makes everything so much smoother! GL! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"