February 2013 Moms

*~*Monday Ticker Change*~*

If Monday begins a new week in your pregnancy (8 weeks, 0 days, 10 weeks, 0 days, etc.), this check-in is for you!  Please let me know if I've left anyone out, missed a due date change, etc. ALSO, I'll be adding team pink, blue, or green to our names as we find out, so when you do, let me know!!  Team green can let me know now, and I'll add it to your names.  Happy Monday! Smile

How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?

GTKY:  How do you like 3rd tri?  Is it better, worse, or the same as the 1st and 2nd for you?

Due Dates

February 4

JromeH--Team Blue!
daisylove711
KCLiz
Spartan0627
mendota67--Team Blue!
bethparr1979--Team Pink!
bezbenak--Team Blue!
Moniemonstar
MouseInLux--Team Green!
KayLorraine
LINDSYRP
Puck1182--Team Pink!

February 11

mamasmurf12--Team Pink!
wormiemb
bobcatsteph--Team Blue!
schuebja--Team Pink!
emma+karen
melissaclaireJ
bells039
Mash67--Team Pink!
ajatmont13--Team Pink!
txaggiechristine
llfinch (2/13)
EnchantedRose819--Team Blue!
mishka29--Team Pink!
Lindsey122385--Team Blue!

February 18

Sapphireprincss
LyssRob--Team Blue!
wegme27
DarkSerendipity
FutureMrsDrew73110
almostjennifer--Team Pink!
springflowers1--Team Pink!
jenniaugust
sbl0609
ljburrelli--Team Blue!

February 25

ckilner
juepnunes
hasenbank
Holly520
carrielb12
secondaryPULSE--Team Pink!
the_one_the_only
Tulips114
charleefoster--Team Blue!

Mommies of Angels

Keliser 2/11
BritsyB8 2/11
nallsl 2/25
Kellmp923 2/11

Surprise!  BFP 12/1/13...EDD 7/29/14
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

M/C 6/17/07
M/C 10/31/11

Re: *~*Monday Ticker Change*~*

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  31 weeks...watermelon/squash/pineapple lol?!

How are you feeling?  I'm feeling pretty well other than heartburn and just overall feeling really large.

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  Nothing this week!

GTKY:  How do you like 3rd tri?  Is it better, worse, or the same as the 1st and 2nd for you?  So far it's been the best time for me...1st tri was spent feeling anxious and nauseous, I never got the glow and energy boost that supposedly comes along with 2nd tri, so I've generally felt at my best over these last few weeks!

Surprise!  BFP 12/1/13...EDD 7/29/14
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

M/C 6/17/07
    M/C 10/31/11
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  31 weeks!  I think my Bump email says pineapple.

How are you feeling?  I have good days and bad days, largely depending on how much sleep I got.  The heartburn is killing me.  Last night was terrible...woke up choking on stomach acid multiple times, which makes me cough so hard I throw up.  And that's AFTER taking a Zantac before bed.  It's definitely been the hardest part of this pregnancy. I know it's all worth it in the end!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  I have a regular OB appointment on Friday.

GTKY:  How do you like 3rd tri?  Is it better, worse, or the same as the 1st and 2nd for you?  Better than 1st tri, but worse than 2nd tri.  First tri I was just overwhelmingly exhausted.  2nd tri I felt great, and the heartburn was there but was manageable.  Now I'm just really tired and super slow and the heartburn is terrible.  But at least I have the adorable baby movements in my belly to keep me going :) 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

31 weeks - baby is a pineapple.  Delicious! (We've been buying the corresponding produce for pictures.  I want to get the pictures out of the way early this week, because I want to eat that pineapple!!)

How are you feeling?

So much heartburn, still.  But otherwise pretty good!  Getting a little anxious to have the nursery done though.

No appointments this week.  I did have my baby shower over the weekend, which was a ton of fun!  And now about 50% of the nursery floor is covered in gifts that I need to sort through.  Eek!

GTKY:  How do you like 3rd tri?  Is it better, worse, or the same as the 1st and 2nd for you?

I can't complain too much.  I had practically no symptoms during 2nd trimester, so that's my favorite so far.  1st was my least favorite - we weren't telling people yet, and I had awful nausea from the iron in my prenatal vitamins, and I'm a baby about puking, so that wasn't fun. 

• image JRomeH:

How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 28 weeks/eggplant--3rd tri, finally!

How are you feeling? I've been fighting some intense lower back pain lately, so that's a bit of a bummer. Other than that pretty good!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed? My sister just found out she's pregnant, which I'm super excited about!

GTKY:  How do you like 3rd tri?  Is it better, worse, or the same as the 1st and 2nd for you? Today is my first day of third tri with this pregnancy. I do know that things are about to get pretty uncomfortable, though, so I'm savoring the last few weeks before I become a whale.

imageimage
    Homebirthing, babywearing, cloth diapering, young mama to two beautiful babies
    and married to my best friend in the world.
    imageimage
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

31 weeks - my app said head of lettuce, not quite as yummy as a pineapple but at least I can eat a head of lettuce.

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling great apart from the lack of sleep and that has nothing to do with pregnancy and everything to do with a 17 month old who is not sleeping well at the moment!

This week I'm in the free and clear for appointments, Yayy! No blood leaving my body for tests I'm happy.

I've got to say it's about the same as the 2nd tri for me, I'm just bigger.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  29 weeks and acorn squash.  :)

How are you feeling?  Feeling pretty good.  My only complaint is lack of sleep from someone kicking and moving all night long...so I guess I can't really complain too much about that!!!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  Routine appointment on Wednesday. 

GTKY:  How do you like 3rd tri?  Is it better, worse, or the same as the 1st and 2nd for you?  2nd and 3rd have both been pretty good to me.  My 1st trimester I was sick non-stop but I feel energetic and excited for the 3rd trimester.  (I hope it stays!!!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 30 weeks today!  I guess I'm a cucumber?!

How are you feeling?  Not great but not awful. I've got this annoying ache in my chest, I don't think it's baby feet b/c it's too high and it's not actually painful. I guess it's just my organs running into each other! lol

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  Appointment tomorrow! I'm hoping that I've been growing and I'm not measuring any further behind.

GTKY: How do you like 3rd tri? Is it better, worse, or the same as the 1st and 2nd for you? hmmm tough call. They all seem to have their pros and cons. Each tri comes with it's own exciting parts but I do like having a little belly and feeling better and the excitment of meeting my baby girl!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  

How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 30 weeks...a cucumber? I really don't think that is accurate, lol.

How are you feeling? Sore and tired, but good!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed? Growth u/s and my first 2 week appointment tomorrow! 

GTKY:  How do you like 3rd tri?  Is it better, worse, or the same as the 1st and 2nd for you? I'm definitely feeling all the aches and pains of pregnancy now!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34