May 2013 Moms

Nervous Momma

I am a nursing student currently in my pediatric rotation. Learning about all sorts of problems that can go wrong with a child and seeing sick kids 2 days a week is scaring the crap out of me : I cannot wait for my blood work results from the full integrated screen today or tomorrow and for my anatomy scan next Tuesday to make sure baby is healthy.

Re: Nervous Momma

• ER nurse here.  I don't currently work, but DH is an ER doc who has brought home an awful story (which resulted in my tears and his promise to never do it again).  I think that the worst part is the bad stories never leave you.  Sure, you remember some of the good ones, but the bad ones stick like glue.  :-(  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am a nurse also... am I am terrified!!! my anatomy scan is next week and I convinced myself something is wrong with the baby from what I have seen/ heard.. Is a horrible feeling... I know how you girls are feeling.
  • Loading the player...
  • I work with children who have cancer ages birth-18....seeing everything i've seen its truly a miracle to have a healthy child.  Being a nurse is vey humbling and will teach you to count your blessing every day often more than once!!  Hang in there...I hope your scan goes well.   

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"