June 2013 Moms

Slight bleeding after sex

Hi I am 10.5 weeks pregnant. Hubby and I had sex and the next day I had slight bleeding, not a lot but enough to worry me. I am just about to call the OBgyn.  Didn't have this with the with the first pregnancy because I was on bed and pelvic rest for pretty much the entire time(off and on). 

Anyone else had this?

Re: Slight bleeding after sex

• I haven't experienced any bleeding, however at my last appt, my doc did go ahead and tell me that spotting after sex is completely normal and not to worry if it occurred. Hope this helps!
  • It happened to me a lot early in this pregnancy. My doctor said I had a friable cervix, which has now cleared up. It only happened when I was on top, but other sexual positions seem to be okay. Maybe try switching up your positions to see if that has anything to do with it.

**** Gordon is here!!!! ****

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
      Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers        
    Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother Orion "Skippy" Lawrence W. born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - Clarice Bird Higgins C. (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    Henrietta June Iris C. (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    Gordon Argyll Sebastien C. born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • image WifeofaComposer:
    It happened to me a lot early in this pregnancy. My doctor said I had a friable cervix, which has now cleared up. It only happened when I was on top, but other sexual positions seem to be okay. Maybe try switching up your positions to see if that has anything to do with it.

Ditto, except my bleeding was with a different position. Talk to your OB though for sure if you are worried.  

Baby Llama was born June 19, 2013. 

• It's normal to have some bleeding. Your cervix is swollen tender. I'm sure all you need is a different position.

• I had it too around 8 weeks, it's stopped now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for all the replies. I told my husband and he started worrying. He probably won't touch me now until the baby is born.