November 2012 Moms

Late night

How's everyone's night going? It's 12:30 here. M just slept for about 2 hours. DH told me he was going to help more tonight but he slept right through Ms crying. Oh well, I have to feed him anyway so it's not a big deal.

So glad it's the weekend. November is officially over! Can you believe it? Remember when we thought November would never come?
Photobucket
"For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
-1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: Late night

• Its 12:30 here. Hallie has been sleeping for a couple hours. Me and DH are watching 50/50 and trying not to fall asleep until she wakes up to eat again.

If I were still pregnant this movie would be making me bawl...it reminds me so much of driving my dad to chemo. But it's a pretty good movie.

We took Hallie to the high school basketball game here in town tonight. She got fussy so we came home early. :

I second the 'thinking November would never come' thing. Crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1:30 and nursing E. Or shall I say "Shark Attack do do do do do do"! DH has been awake with her apparently. Idk why, but at least I got to sleep ?

Sugar I totally second being able to sleep more soundly with DH next to me!

• Loading the player...
  • Hallie woke up at 1:30 to eat. I was actually excited to change her diaper because we got a box of new cloth diapers today so I'm excited to try some of them out! How sad is my life that diapers excite me this much?!
  • It's 3:30 , DD slept for five hours. But did I get to enjoy it? No, bc DD1 is crazy and woke up at 1:30 shrieking, crying and inconsolable. It took over an hour to calm her down. I'd feel bad, esp bc she is sick. But she's been doing this for two months now, 4 times a week and I'm over it.

Now my exhaustion is too much to bear, and I even have a good newborn sleeper this time. Leave it to my horrendous sleeper to keep ruining it.

If I moved out with DD2 I'd get so much more sleep!

I'm just going to chant this too shall pass each night for the next few months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 2am here. Fed LO and swaddled him up tight after burps. Might get a could hours after I finish pumping.

I can't believe Nov is over. Now I have a month long holiday stay at the in-laws to look forward to. *sigh--I'm not ready to have to share my baby time.*

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • It's 4:05. Just finished feeding M. She slept for two 4 hour stretches tonight! I can't believe it, we've been feeding every 2 hours at night since she was born and this is so much better.
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • 130 here, finally in bed nursing le bebe. It was rainy today and we all had a lazy day at home, none of us left the house or even changed out of our PJs. I cooked up a storm though, another thing that makes me feel like myself again. Kalista was majorly fighting sleep earlier in the evening but I finally got her down by bouncing on the yoga ball with her in the Moby. Then DH and I totally lost track of time watching tv tonight. He usually goes to bed way earlier than me, it was fun to get to spend some time together for once. Overall a good if not so productive day. I did fold 4 loads of laundry while we watched tv though, so it wasn't a total loss.
  • Mittens, what a cool tradition. Too bad it wasn't lit up yet!

Sugar, this might be a bit cliche but I am making ornaments for the grandparents with Matthews hand or footprint on them.

5:00 here. M just slept for 2.5 hours. Totally doesn't feel like it though. I am still soo sleepy.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • 5am here, been dealing with a growth spurting baby all night. Plus now I think I have a clogged duct. Super ouch.

Luckily, Bird gave me his first four hour stretch in awhile. Now I have to wake him to eat. Angry zombie baby in 3....2....
  • 4:30 here. Didn't check in earlier because I couldn't hardly keep my eyes open. Ohmygawsh. I had to get DH to carry Cu to the bedroom from the couch. So delirious. Then Cu only like 3 and a half hours, not the new normal, but it's ok. Maybe this next stretch will be longer.

We were cracking up though. He's such a grunter and moaner in his sleep! Well right before he finally woke to eat now, he was just tooting up a storm. It woke DH up. Gah. I love him.

Sorry mamas dealing with fussy LOs, even if they are the bigger kids.

I'm giving framed pictures of Cu for Christmas.

• 530 here and I'm up feeding Noah. He slept for a 3 hour stretch earlier tonight and a 2 hour stretch just now. 3 hours of sleep in a row was wonderful after a series off rough nights with little sleep. 

Wow, Noah just did a major poo that is going to be so much fun to change here in a few minutes. At least I think it is all still in the diaper.

We plan to get and put up our tree today. I love decorating the tree. I think I am doing mugs with Noah's pictures on them for gifts for my parents. I love how having a baby creates instant gift options of slapping their cute little face on various items.  

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • 3:52 here. Feeding G. She slept for 6 hours, will most likely be up at 6:30 then 8:30 for good. Seems to be the normal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 5:15. Just finishing up nursing Hallie. She just screamed for 5 minutes getting her diaper changed. She's slightly dramatic and has screamed during pretty much every diaper change since birth.

We also plan to get a tree today! Then we have family pictures tonight with DH's family. The pictures are being taken in a town nearly an hour away and I hate the photographer...not to mention pp baby weight. Come on MIL! Give me time to work off the pooch!
  • Nursing again. It's been another marathon night. So I didn't burp E after her last feeding because she'd fallen asleep on the boob. I took advantage of that and laid her down. No hiccups, but I only got 1.5 hours.

I'm going to have to look into these hiccup remedies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"