May 2012 Moms

Crawling yet?

Anyone's baby crawling yet? DD will be 7 month Wedneday, and a baby daycare who is exactly a month older was crawling at 6.5 months and now pulls herself up to stand. I think DD is fine but DH feels like shes behind because of this.

She sits pretty well, but I wont leave here because she'll will topple sometimes. She 'pivots' to get what she wants on teh floor, but not on all 4 yets. How are your babies doing?

I feel like annoying mom now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crawling yet?

• DD's on all fours, but hasn't figured out how to co-ordinate her arms and legs yet to move forward.  She sometimes moves backward by accident though.

• My DS started crawling on Sunday.   Our pedi told us it is really early to crawl.  They normally crawl between 8-10 months old. 
  • She will rock back and forth but no crawling. She hates being on the ground though and rather be standing but not by herself!.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 due 9/13/2014
  • Lucas has been crawling for a month, he pulls himself up to stand, and tries to use the laundry basket as a walker. But he's the youngest of three boys so he has to try to keep up. Plus my oldest walked at 10 months and ran at 11 months so I have active kids.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • image wedsept:
    My DS started crawling on Sunday.   Our pedi told us it is really early to crawl.  They normally crawl between 8-10 months old. 
    You dont have a ticker so I dont know how old she is!

• He spins himself around on his tummy to get where he wants but has not crawled yet. He has been pushing himself up and getting his belly off of the floor for a while and also has been getting his knees underneath him for a while, but he cant figure out how to do them at the same time. If he brings his knees up, he face plants. If he pushes up, his legs splay out. He can support himself when we prop him up on all fours but once he moves he is back on his tummy. He has also figured out that if he brings his knees up underneath him and twist a little he can reach farther to get what he wants. He wants to move so badly, though, and we can definitely see his frustration!

Married October 31 2009
    TTC since July 2010
    Dx PCOS December 2010
    Clomid/hcg/IUI round 4 = BFP
    EDD May 13, 2012
    Corbin Scott born April 19 (36w4d)
    7 lbs 15 oz

• Not yet, and quite honestly I am okay with that ;) He is just such a content baby he is fine just sitting for hours if you let him. His favorite thing to do is sit with a big ol pile of toys  around him.

He does scootch (we put him on one side of the crib so sleep and he ends up on the other end). 

Just hasn't had any interest in crawling yet. I wouldn't worry at all :) Some skip crawling and go right to walking.  

• Yes, he has been crawling for a few weeks. He's not up on all fours yet but he has mastered the army crawl and is pretty speedy! DS#1 was crawling/walking early too so I am very fearful of our near future! Haha :-)
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD is on a developmental roll.. she has been crawling for nearly a month and recently has been pulling herself to standing position! It's scary though because she's able to reach things she wasn't able to before so I really have to be on my toes.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD isn't even close to crawling, thank goodness, since I'm not ready to baby proof the house yet! LOL

Always missing my Mommy (1954-2010) and Daddy (1943-2012)
    TTC since 2009 ; BFP 9/13/10 = MC 10/21/10
    DX = DOR/POA (AMH=1.1; AFC=4-5)
    Surprise BFP 8/31/11 while waiting to cycle for IVF
    Welcomed our little miracle 5/7/12

• Mine hasn't even ever rolled yet...so I don't think you need to worry. Most of the babies in my mom's group have started to crawl around 7-8months
    Nevermind me, I'm too distracted by my mini-carrots to think properly image
    ~Fitness Blog~
  • Not yet.  He is rolling all over and will find his way to a toy he wants but not crawling.  Don't worry about it.  My DD didn't crawl until sometime in the 7th month but it can happen earlier or later.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • image picklesx:
    He spins himself around on his tummy to get where he wants but has not crawled yet. He has been pushing himself up and getting his belly off of the floor for a while and also has been getting his knees underneath him for a while, but he cant figure out how to do them at the same time. If he brings his knees up, he face plants. If he pushes up, his legs splay out. He can support himself when we prop him up on all fours but once he moves he is back on his tummy. He has also figured out that if he brings his knees up underneath him and twist a little he can reach farther to get what he wants. He wants to move so badly, though, and we can definitely see his frustration!

This exactly 

Lilypie - (NrbE)

image   image

• Yep, no crawling here either yet...I have an army crawler though! lol, he army crawls around to get toys but hasn't figured out how to lift up his big buddah belly yet!
  • No crawling...just supermans and pulling a blanket to get her toys closer to her if she can't reach them. Just started sitting a week or so ago.
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    ♥ BFP #3 2/7/14 - My BFP chart - EDD 10/20/14♥
    ♥ BFP #2 9/18/11 Nicole Evelyn born 5/17/12 at 38w3d ♥

♥ BFP #1 11/20/10 hb 12/14/10 natural m/c 12/25/10 at 8w3d ♥
     • Fateful appt. 2/11: Saline sono - polyp; thyroid nodule...it's cancer •  Hysteroscopy to remove polyp 3/17/11 •
    Total thyroidectomy (papillary carcinoma) 4/4/11
    RAI 5/9/11• Laparoscopic fibroid removal 11/2012
    ♦ Cancer free since May 2011 ♦

• No crawling here.  DS does what we call the "Connor Shimmy" to get where he wants to go but it involves a lot of rolling and scooting.
               image     imageimage
                                    BFP #1: 09/22/2011 ---- DS born 05/25/2012
                                                       BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- CP
                       BFP #3: 08/05/2014 beta#1: 57  beta#2: 133 Beta #3: 441 
    NO more betas!  Sono on 8/29 confirmed HB at 147bpm!!!  GROW BABY!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DS started crawling at 6 1/2 months old. 

• DD is not crawling yet. She's just starting to get on all fours, as if she's going to take off but then either face plants or sits back down on her bottom. I get so excited watching her thinking she'll be scooting around soon~!
  • She's been army crawling everywhere for about 6 weeks, but no hands and knees yet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loghan has been crawling for awhile .. it started with dragging herself across the floor.  The dog was her incentive  he would move then she would go there too! :)     Now she is pulling herself up on things to stand up...  she even got the kitchen chair and stood right up until she realized what she was doing...  Ahhh that moment of terror in their eyes .. then mommy swoops in to save the day!!      I want her to slow down but I guess it's too late for that now!  ;) 

Don't be too worried every baby goes at their own pace :)  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers