International Bumpies

I want

I want cheese dip like you get in Mexican restaurants! That is all.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM

Re: I want

• I want Mozarella Cheese Sticks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image dulcemariamar1:
    I want Mozarella Cheese Sticks.

Thank goodness we can now buy these frozen at most grocery stores in Germany - even Aldi. And they're actually pretty good.

I want a huge order of cheese fries like the ones from Steak N Shake with the cheese that's probably only 1% actual cheese. And a huge bag of salty movie popcorn with butter.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• I want chick-fil-a or bojangles.  
  • I want Colby and Monterey Jack cheese. I also want Saltines (this was especially true during the first trimester when I had morning sickness all day). 
  • Buffalo Wild Wings and real Tex Mex...and a US coke...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

imageimageimage

Emma                        Max      Iain 

• A cake donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top... and a peppermint mocha.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image kelly321:

image dulcemariamar1:
    I want Mozarella Cheese Sticks.

Thank goodness we can now buy these frozen at most grocery stores in Germany - even Aldi. And they're actually pretty good.

I want a huge order of cheese fries like the ones from Steak N Shake with the cheese that's probably only 1% actual cheese. And a huge bag of salty movie popcorn with butter.

This. The popcorn over here is ballz.

Was at the movies with an American couple and the guy got a huge tub of popcorn. He ate a few kernels and then asked the rest of us, what is this? He had been really excited for movie popcorn. American movie popcorn. Not this sweet salty lame stuff.

• image 18Emily:
    A cake donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top... and a peppermint mocha.

What I would give for a half sweet pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Crying No Starbucks on my island. Just Costa. Boo.

• I want dill pickles, all pickles are sweet here and disgusting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • five guys fries. and root beer. and also, utz pretzels.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I've yet to find Colby but I can buy Monterey Jack at the cheese counter in Sainsburys. Maybe give that a shot if you have one nearby?

What I would do for some tex-mex right now! I took the bus into London last week and we passed a Chipotle near Marble Arch. I almost screamed for the bus to stop! My next trip in will be planned around lunch there. Has anyone tried it? Is it as good as in the US? 

ETA: Meant to quote UKMommy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c at 13 weeks - March 23, 2011
  • image lbaby08:

I've yet to find Colby but I can buy Monterey Jack at the cheese counter in Sainsburys. Maybe give that a shot if you have one nearby?

What I would do for some tex-mex right now! I took the bus into London last week and we passed a Chipotle near Marble Arch. I almost screamed for the bus to stop! My next trip in will be planned around lunch there. Has anyone tried it? Is it as good as in the US? 

ETA: Meant to quote UKMommy. 

Chipotle in London is not as good. It actually almost flat out sucks. I don't know what is wrong with it exactly, but the beans taste almost sweet. The guac is not very creamy or seasoned right...I can do better on my own!

But Benito's Hat or Mission Burritos are both AMAZING.

http://www.benitos-hat.com/

http://www.missionburrito.co.uk/ ;

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• image bandwife:

image 18Emily:
    A cake donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top... and a peppermint mocha.

What I would give for a half sweet pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Crying No Starbucks on my island. Just Costa. Boo.

I'm pretty sure I saw a copycat recipe floating around Pinterest for that latte.

I'd love apple cider donuts... Fresh from an apple orchard bakery.
    I could also go for some eggo waffles and Thomas' English muffins.