I just got back from having an vaginal ultrasound and came out with the worst news. It is ectopic, so now we are waiting to see if my levels are going down on their own or if I will need a shot to stop it.
I feel so defeated right now. I know it isn't the end but I wanted it to be successful so badly. I guess we just have to get over this now and wait til try again.
Has anyone else been through this? Any advise?