Trying to Get Pregnant

Nevermind about the chart stalk..... BFP!

Whelp, I'm KTFU! FF was definitely wrong, I must be 8 dpo, because this is too clear to be 6 dpo. I got an early BFP with ds too, so I'm hopeful this is a sticky baby.

What we did: This is my first month charting my BBT, but I'm pretty sure FF has my dates wrong. We had sex O-4, O-3, O-1, O. I also use a CBEFM. Also, we added in preseed for the first time. Maybe that did the trick? This is our fifth month of trying. Also, I just bought 25 more wondofos (should arrive Friday), so I'm pretty sure that what tipped the scales (ha!)

Symptoms: For the past two days I've been feeling like it's been too long since my last nursing session. Since I weaned about 7 months ago, it was suspicious. I've been pretty tired the past two nights too.

How I told DH: I haven't yet, but I'm going to stick DS in a Big Brother shirt that I bought a little while back and see how long it takes him to notice.

EDD:  August 14th, 2013. First appointment is January 2nd!

Thanks again for all of the support and the laughs. I hope to see many of you on the August board with me! 

Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nevermind about the chart stalk..... BFP!