SIL's shower is Saturday and I only have a four games planned. I'm not sure that is going to be enough. So far I have already put a ton of $$$ into the shower - I was also in charge of invites and door prizes - and I have to balance that right now with Christmas shopping and traveling on the 7th for my own college graduation. Here's what I have so far:
1. Pink clothespins for us to steal from each other when someone says the word "baby." This was meant as a side thing but has potential to be a main attraction if everyone gets into it.
2. I have a game where guests list baby names from A to Z as suggestions for mom. SIL is due on 12/18 but it looks like baby may actually arrive sometime this week. In that case, I plan to change the game to "list the craziest/funniest names you have heard." My in-laws have the same sense of humor as I do and this could be pretty funny.
3. I found a game where SIL leaves the room and the guests have to try to remember what she was wearing.
4. I have never played it but I also go the Right Diaper game? I guess you pass it and see who ends up with the stain in the diaper?
5. Finally I found baby lotto tickets where you scratch off to see what you put in baby's bottle. If you get "milk", you win. Other answers are like "duck," "chocolate," etc.
Does this sound like enough entertainment? I'm usually the family party planner but I'm trying to graduate college right now and it is finals week. I also got a promotion at work and am learning a new position. So I don't really have the full time to devote. Any ideas????