POAS at 12dp5dt. FRER. BFN. Beta tomorrow a.m., just wanted to know before I went in. This sucks. We transferred one beautiful grade A blast and one 8 cell, grade B. We already decided we were going to do Ivf again. Can anyone tell me when we can go ahead with Ivf #2? I am sure my progesterone will be d/c tomorrow. How long after that til AF? Then can next cycle begin right away on cd3 or wait a month then start with next AF? Damn IF.
Me: 35, DH: 36, ttc: 5 years, dx: unknown
10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid med & normal hsg),
12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Awaiting genetics.