Trying to Get Pregnant

Black Friday - Kohls shoppers -

OMG.. just got a coupon from Kohls for an ADDITIONAL 15% OFF my total purchase starting 11/21 to 11/25 YesBig Smile

Let me know if you didn't get it, include your email and i'll forward it. This is amazing.. thats like 90% off PLUS $15 kohls cash every $50 spend.

Sry haha I am just a little overly excited about more $$ saved.

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7

Re: Black Friday - Kohls shoppers -

• Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • That reminds me - I have $30 in Kohl's cash that I need to use by tomorrow.  Off to go do some online shopping  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LOVE Kohls....thanks for the link!!

imageimage

• imagesmscartozzi:
    LOVE Kohls....thanks for the link!!

Welcome, me too hense my crazy overboard excitment! haha Happy shopping!

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
  • imageMrsSmith414:
    OMG.. just got a coupon from Kohls for an ADDITIONAL 15 OFF my total purchase starting 11/21 to 11/25 YesBig Smile
    Let me know if you didn't get it, include your email and i'll forward it. This is amazing.. thats like 90 off PLUS 15 kohls cash every 50 spend.
    Sry haha I am just a little overly excited about more saved.
    HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!
    nbsp;

Wait, what? What type of math are you doing? An extra 15 coupon does not equate a 90 discount.

On top of that: while I do love kohls, You do know that kohls inflates their prices to go with their sales. Right?

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:
    OMG.. just got a coupon from Kohls for an ADDITIONAL 15 OFF my total purchase starting 11/21 to 11/25 YesBig Smile Let me know if you didn't get it, include your email and i'll forward it. This is amazing.. thats like 90 off PLUS 15 kohls cash every 50 spend. Sry haha I am just a little overly excited about more saved. HAPPY TUESDAY!!!! nbsp;
    Wait, what? What type of math are you doing? An extra 15 coupon does not equate a 90 discount. On top of that: while I do love kohls, You do know that kohls inflates their prices to go with their sales. Right?

Some of the items in the flyer are sold at 70% off adding 15 to that is 85% close enough. I didn't mean all of them jsut some items

Also, every company inflates their prices for any sale.. its the way of the world. But some of this stuff is really on sale and I dont have much to spend on the holidays so I need to save as much as possible.

• Thanks!! 

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrsSmith414:

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:
    OMG.. just got a coupon from Kohls for an ADDITIONAL 15 OFF my total purchase starting 11/21 to 11/25 YesBig Smile Let me know if you didn't get it, include your email and i'll forward it. This is amazing.. thats like 90 off PLUS 15 kohls cash every 50 spend. Sry haha I am just a little overly excited about more saved. HAPPY TUESDAY!!!! nbsp;
    Wait, what? What type of math are you doing? An extra 15 coupon does not equate a 90 discount. On top of that: while I do love kohls, You do know that kohls inflates their prices to go with their sales. Right?

Some of the items in the flyer are sold at 70% off adding 15 to that is 85% close enough. I didn't mean all of them jsut some items

Also, every company inflates their prices for any sale.. its the way of the world. But some of this stuff is really on sale and I dont have much to spend on the holidays so I need to save as much as possible.

I wish stores combined percentages. But they will take the 70%off THEN take the 15% off of the total. So it's not as nice as actually getting 85% off.

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• imageMrsM507:
    imageMrsSmith414:

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:

I wish stores combined percentages. But they will take the 70%off THEN take the 15% off of the total. So it's not as nice as actually getting 85% off.

I know.. but i'll take as much as I can get myself lol

• imageMrsSmith414:
    imageMrsM507:
    imageMrsSmith414:

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:

Ok. You keep saying "you know" but others might not. That's why I pointed out that it is not actually 90 off or even 85 off.

As far as sales adjusting, kohls is one of the worst stores that do it. It's blatant and quite hilarious. I usually pay less before or after a sale because they stopped inflating the price at that point for whatever I wanted to buy.

Ps. I got a flyer in the mail w/ a 10.00 promotional gift card, 15 percent off card this week and 15 percent off next week and 15.00 in kohls cash for every 50.00 spent. So heads up for those that have a kohls card.

• imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:
    imageMrsM507:
    imageMrsSmith414:

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:

Ok. You keep saying "you know" but others might not. That's why I pointed out that it is not actually 90 off or even 85 off. As far as sales adjusting, kohls is one of the worst stores that do it. It's blatant and quite hilarious. I usually pay less before or after a sale because they stopped inflating the price at that point for whatever I wanted to buy. Ps. I got a flyer in the mail w/ a 10.00 promotional gift card, 15 percent off card this week and 15 percent off next week and 15.00 in kohls cash for every 50.00 spent. So heads up for those that have a kohls card.

My Keurig was cheaper last year than it will be during the Black Friday sale! So I agree with ya, Charmed!

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• imagekatyj25:
    imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:
    imageMrsM507:
    imageMrsSmith414:

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:

Ok. You keep saying "you know" but others might not. That's why I pointed out that it is not actually 90 off or even 85 off. As far as sales adjusting, kohls is one of the worst stores that do it. It's blatant and quite hilarious. I usually pay less before or after a sale because they stopped inflating the price at that point for whatever I wanted to buy. Ps. I got a flyer in the mail w/ a 10.00 promotional gift card, 15 percent off card this week and 15 percent off next week and 15.00 in kohls cash for every 50.00 spent. So heads up for those that have a kohls card.

You know, not all of Kohl's sales are that badly adjusted.

&nbsp;Last year I got a Kitchenaid mixer. It was on sale for $299. My mom used a 30% off coupon, the mixer had a $30 rebate, plus she got $40 in Kohls cash. Which basically brought my mixer down to $140. Try finding that deal anywhere else.

Oh no! I'm not saying that every deal they have is over inflated. They do have some really awesome deals when you look.
    I just hope people do their research when it comes to Kohls and any sale for that matter. They all stores try and get uneducated shoppers in by flashing up supposed big savings but it's really not great savings. :
    I'm a bargain hunter and I hate when people get dupped. :/

• imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imagekatyj25:
    imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:
    imageMrsM507:
    imageMrsSmith414:

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageMrsSmith414:

You know, not all of Kohl's sales are that badly adjusted.

Last year I got a Kitchenaid mixer. It was on sale for $299. My mom used a 30% off coupon, the mixer had a $30 rebate, plus she got $40 in Kohls cash. Which basically brought my mixer down to $140. Try finding that deal anywhere else.

Oh no! I'm not saying that every deal they have is over inflated. They do have some really awesome deals when you look. I just hope people do their research when it comes to Kohls and any sale for that matter. They all stores try and get uneducated shoppers in by flashing up supposed big savings but it's really not great savings. : I'm a bargain hunter and I hate when people get dupped. :/

I def agree with you some things are crazy over priced. You really have to hunt and look for those great deals during this sale.. which is why a lot of people go store hopping to finish their list. But some things are really on sale and you can def save some money! Kudos to you on your good deals!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"