*~~TTGP Grad Check In~~*

13»

Re: *~~TTGP Grad Check In~~*

• Options
    imagejessuhmarie:

Jessuh!!! You are so adorable!!

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options
    lobos - yay for negative results!

kitton - too cute! I hope you pass the GTT.

kelly - ugh, the post nasal drip causing gagging is me every morning. I hope it lets up soon for both of us.

cruel - I love his pose, that was just for me, wasn't it?

KDG - super excited to see how your ultrasound goes!

Glory - glad things are moving along smoothly

cram - giant? LOL. I hate when people tell me "just wait.." so I'll leave it at LOL.

GOP - I'm glad you are going in and getting checked.

toni - little man isn't so little! but still so cute.

Linds - you are adorable. Your 3D pics make me want to cave and get one done!

JAB - 30 weeks!! almost there!

ally - yay half baked!

Anne - Hannah's too cute! I'm glad adult convos help pass the time until you can go back home. :)

Nemo - Christmas shoot? you need some fake snow! Lucy is adorable.

jessuh - sadface on the crotch pain :(

lyci - you're so close to the end!

bran - good luck today!

Whew, I think I hit everyone.

As for me, 29 weeks today! A has been practicing her gymnastics all night and along with my cold/sinus infection - it was a rough night of sleep. My husband also has a cold/sinus infection and had to sleep in the guest room just so we both could get some sleep last night. Not fun!

I've switched to appointments every 2 weeks and have one tomorrow.  I hate the week of Thanksgiving because I've had losses the past two years during the week of Thanksgiving so I'm just kind of chugging along this week and getting through the one year mark since my ectopic/tube removal.

Here's a pic from 28w4d, my cold/sinus stuff was starting so I look like junk:

Wow there is a lot on here today! Here's my list:

l5e3a2b4: I hope you feel better soon

Lobos: Glad to hear everything came back with good results

Kellyrn:  You are so cute

Cruelsound: Sam is so freakin adorable

Kdg: Super excited to see you here! Can't wait for your update, T&Ps that everything is ok.

bdcram: Yay for good numbers

MissGOP: That would be scary, I'm glad you and baby are ok!

KNemo: Lucy is beautiful

Jessuh: You are adorable, love the bump

Erinm:GL at the u/s

Shay: I love the pic, even with a cold you still look great!

Ok that was a lot. For any not on that list, I love all the bumps and babies!

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yeesh. I'm always so late to this party! :(

I'm 37 weeks today...FULL TERM! I am feeling great :) Little man is moving all over the place. I don't have much to report, which is a good thing! I go tomorrow for my weekly check-up so we'll find out if there has been any progress!

Now to go and read all of these fabulous updates! :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks, Chant! I miss talking to you and I know I've been bad about keeping in touch. Life has just been overwhelming lately! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural MC - 4/18/10 (9 weeks)
    DS was born six weeks early on December 2010!
    Natural MC - 11/21/11 (7 weeks)
    DS born full term on October 2012!
  • Options
    Thanks, Jessuh! You are looking great!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural MC - 4/18/10 (9 weeks)
    DS was born six weeks early on December 2010!
    Natural MC - 11/21/11 (7 weeks)
    DS born full term on October 2012!
  • Options
    imageShayliz:

You look amazing! So happy for you!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hey ladies, haven't checked in in a while. Been super busy with the girls. They came home 3 weeks ago. They just hit 7 weeks old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Both of them are getting so big. Emma changes everyday and Zoe is looking like Emma did when we brought them home. Kinda makes me wonder if they are actually identical. They are great babies and most of the time only cry when they need something. Love that they are so easy going.

Next Tuesday we go see the Pedi for their 2 month appt where they will get their needles... not looking forward to that at all. Thank god, DH is going to take the day off. No way I could handle that on my own.

Here's my little peanuts, Zoe-Left, Emma-Right:

Kdg- I missed your BFP, Congrats girl! See what I miss when I don't get on here often :( Good luck with your 2nd u/s

Nems- Lucy is so beautiful! I love her eyes.

HEA- So close to the end now! Where has the time gone?

Cruel- Sam is adorbs! Love!

Linds- Looking amazeballs

Branmuffin- Looking awesome as well

I'm sure I am forgetting a bunch of peeps. Loving all the bumps and babies. I wish I still had my baby bump, I miss being pg already lol.

• Options
    imageKdgTeacher:

Alright, I guess I'll join in on the party finally.

No pics to share.

7 weeks today and have u/s #2 today--we're going in to hear the h/b and confirm one way or another if the "something else" we saw at u/s #1 is another baby or a bleed. 

We're hoping to graduate from the RE next week after u/s #3 and then first "regular pregnant person" OB appt is Dec 14th

That's about all I got--not much exciting

YAY! So happy to see you on here! =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelarhun3:
    I am 5 weeks and 1 day today. Overall I feel good...just tired all day. It seems surreal and I still can't believe I'm pregnant. We have our first ultrasound 11/26 and I'm hoping we hear the hb and I'm so excited to check on pumpkin (our name for baby). DH and I are starting to discuss names and we have a girls name but still deciding over a boy's name. As always I am rooting for TTGP/3T and I can't wait to see everyone's bumps!

Missed your BFP - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    imagemegs2011:

Hey ladies, haven't checked in in a while. Been super busy with the girls. They came home 3 weeks ago. They just hit 7 weeks old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Both of them are getting so big. Emma changes everyday and Zoe is looking like Emma did when we brought them home. Kinda makes me wonder if they are actually identical. They are great babies and most of the time only cry when they need something. Love that they are so easy going.

Next Tuesday we go see the Pedi for their 2 month appt where they will get their needles... not looking forward to that at all. Thank god, DH is going to take the day off. No way I could handle that on my own.

Here's my little peanuts, Zoe-Left, Emma-Right:

Kdg- I missed your BFP, Congrats girl! See what I miss when I don't get on here often :( Good luck with your 2nd u/s

Nems- Lucy is so beautiful! I love her eyes.

HEA- So close to the end now! Where has the time gone?

Cruel- Sam is adorbs! Love!

Linds- Looking amazeballs

Branmuffin- Looking awesome as well

I'm sure I am forgetting a bunch of peeps. Loving all the bumps and babies. I wish I still had my baby bump, I miss being pg already lol.

So glad they are home! They are beautiful Megs! Umm and you deserve easy-going babies. You have twice as many as most of the rest of us Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageShayliz:

As for me, 29 weeks today! A has been practicing her gymnastics all night and along with my cold/sinus infection - it was a rough night of sleep. My husband also has a cold/sinus infection and had to sleep in the guest room just so we both could get some sleep last night. Not fun!

I've switched to appointments every 2 weeks and have one tomorrow.  I hate the week of Thanksgiving because I've had losses the past two years during the week of Thanksgiving so I'm just kind of chugging along this week and getting through the one year mark since my ectopic/tube removal.

You look great Shay! ((HUGS)) Just get through this week and I think the rest of the PG should feel a lot easier.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Hello ladies! I can't remember how to post a pic. Ha! This week I'm a ball of symptoms. I'm getting a cold and on the fence about taking meds. I'm breaking out in a rash and/or allergic reaction. Was told to try Benadryl and/or hydrocortisone cream. However I'm still SUPER FREAKING EXCITED about finally being pregnant.

ETA. I remembered! Please excuse the messy bed and my moms arm in the background. We were on vacay this past weekend. 

• Options

38w4d here, just waiting for Little Miss to arrive! Timing contractions and making some progress - last week I was 70-80% effaced but still closed, up from 40% effaced the week before. My next appointment is tomorrow afternoon - I have never been more excited to spread eagle. 

The nursery is nearly ready, just have to put the finishing touches on it and wrap up some little projects for the room. I don't have any pics at the ready, but imagine pink and grey :) My bag is pretty much packed, just have to pack hers and Mr. Rein's.  The car seat is installed too - makes it feel more real!

Hope everyone is doing great!! ::off to catch up on the post:: 

• Options
    I'm late to post this, but I'm so glad they're doing well, Meg! They're both so cute... :)

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"