Trying to Get Pregnant

*~~TTGP Grad Check In~~*

Re: *~~TTGP Grad Check In~~*

• Prim and l5e3a2h4- I missed your BFP, SUper super congrats!

lobos- Yay for good blood work! Miss ya dollface, but glad you are ok

mrskitton-I feel like yesterday you got the news! You look GREAT!!! GL on your GD test!

kelly- That's great that you're so near viability day!You give me hope everytime I see you! <3

cruel- Why is he all like so super cute?!?!? LOve the pics!

Kdg-  I love seeing you on here! GL at appt and hoping it goes well!!!!! <3

Cram- Hawt as usual! WERk it girl!!! love it, glad everything is going well <3

Larhun- So excited to see you in the updates as well!

GOP-Can't believe how far you are along!

Lots of luck and love to all the KU ladies in case I miss some today! <3<3

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imagemrskitton:
    Nothing new here to check in.....just noticed my achiness is coming more rapidly, which I expected of course.nbsp; I go for my glucose test today, so hopefully I pass that with flying colors!nbsp; And, of course, a lovely bathroom picture!

Can't wait to see all the other updates!!!

U look awesome!!! Crazy how time flew I remember ur BFP post!!
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • 39w tomorrow, and this will be my last check-in without a baby! Being induced on Friday! Woohoo! The crotch pain is unbearable, but otherwise, I'm feeling ok.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebdcram:
    imageberbur:
    39w tomorrow, and this will be my last check-in without a baby! Being induced on Friday! Woohoo! The crotch pain is unbearable, but otherwise, I'm feeling ok.
    SQUEEEEEEE!!!!1!!!!1! I am so excited to see your bebeh!!

Thanks, Cram!! :)

• This post needs more pictures! Quit being stingy with the bumps and babies ladies! 

CruelSound - Seriously hide your babies.

KDG - GL today!! Sending so many positive thoughts your way.

Kelly - You are the cutest. Yay for movement!

Lobo - congrats on the b/w!

Larhun - congrats on the BFP!! I think I missed it!

Crammy - Umm you are NOT a giant! You are too cute.

MissGOP - so glad everything's okay! I can't believe you're baby will be here so soon! GL!

Berbur - GL Friday!! 

• imagerrdiva1:

Prim and l5e3a2h4- I missed your BFP, SUper super congrats!

Thank you so very much. I've got my FX crossed for all the lovely ladies of TTGP.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Here's my (not so) little guy at 3 months. Not much new going on here, except I'm back at work now for over two weeks. Boo. Oh and he's starting to laugh, normally only when I make him hit himself in the face. My kid is a masochist.

• It's been awhile since I posted, but I had William Henry on Oct 29th at 11:09pm. He weighed 8lbs 5oz's and was 20 and a 1/2 inches long. We are going through the fun newborn adjustment period, but he's a dream. I'm so happy to have my two boys.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural MC - 4/18/10 (9 weeks)
    DS was born six weeks early on December 2010!
    Natural MC - 11/21/11 (7 weeks)
    DS born full term on October 2012!
  • imageLindsRockies:

I actually have something update-worthy, yay!  A couple 3D pics, (3D shots are totally creepy until it's your baby).  Stick out tongue

You can see her tongue sticking out in this one:

The tech told me to poke my belly since she kept falling asleep & she got a shot of LO wincing.  Sad

33 week pic:

I moved this weekend, I'm a homeowner, finally!  Changing homes at 33 weeks pregnant sucked giant donkey balls.

Nursery's done & we name picked out.  Elizabeth Noel (last name rhymes with Mason). 

Happy Thanksgiving you guys!  Hoping for a massive reg migration to the July & August '13 board!  <3

Aww Linds she's beautiful already! You're so lucky to get such great u/s pics! And I love the name. 

We moved when I was about 20w PG and then again (supposed to) when I was 35w PG (but never made it so my family moved while I was recovery from delivery). It does suck. Congrats on the new house! 

• 30 weeks tomorrow. TEN WEEKS LEFT. Holy Sh!t.

My updates are pretty boring. I feel like nothing is really happening, other than being uncomfortable and just waiting for him to come. We are making progress on the nursery. Most of the painting is done, and we are installing new baseboards this weekend.

Nausea is officially back (it never really went away, so I'm not shocked), but at least I am equipped with massive amounts of anti-nausea meds. I have been seeing a PT twice a week to help with my back problems (apparently adding 32 lbs to a girl with scoliosis and a misaligned ribcage causes more problems- who woulda thought?!) and I LOVE her! She is magical. 

I actually have a picture this week, but it's not a very good one (yay cell phones!). Here's me last Friday in real clothes (usually I wear sweatpants all day):

LOTS of love and luck to TTGP! <3 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageLindsRockies:

I actually have something update-worthy, yay!  A couple 3D pics, (3D shots are totally creepy until it's your baby).  Stick out tongue

You can see her tongue sticking out in this one:

The tech told me to poke my belly since she kept falling asleep & she got a shot of LO wincing.  Sad

33 week pic:

I moved this weekend, I'm a homeowner, finally!  Changing homes at 33 weeks pregnant sucked giant donkey balls.

Nursery's done & we name picked out.  Elizabeth Noel (last name rhymes with Mason). 

Happy Thanksgiving you guys!  Hoping for a massive reg migration to the July & August '13 board!  <3

Love the name!  You are too cute!

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • imageLindsRockies:

33 week pic:

You are adorable. Seriously.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 20 weeks. Half way there! I can't wait to meet Eden. Here's my belly pic from today a few days short of 20.
  • imageMissGOP:

This will be a post and run but I'll be back this afternoon to see all the great updates!

As of last week, I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know that doesn't mean much but I was happy just to see that my body is progressing and starting to do what it needs to do. I'm still expected to have the baby around my due date. Less than 3 weeks to go!

Had a little scare last night--a car accident that left some bruising (mostly from the seat belt). The accident wasn't too serious but has me scared to death so I'm going in for an appt this morning to get checked out (it is my weekly appointment anyway). The baby is moving and I have no bleeding but would be thankful for any thoughts and prayers! I'll update later.

Have a great Tuesday!

GOP!!!  I can't believe you're so close!!  I'm glad you're okay from the accident but will be sending T&Ps your way for your doctor appt.  Stay safe in there baby GOP!!!

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Kelly - you are GORGEOUS girl!

Cram - you are seriously not giant, you are freaking adorable.

Lobo - Yaaaaaaaaaay I love seeing you here!! Can't wait to see your bump, bloat or not.

Everyone - I miss you!!

AFM, not too much going on here. Little man is dancing pretty good almost every day, though DH can't feel him yet. He did, however, get to hear his little kicks the other night. He laid across the couch with his head in my lap when our son gave him a pretty good kick in the ear. Couldn't feel it, but heard the sound lol. Pretty hilarious!

Next appointment is next Wednesday, just moving right along! I definitely got bigger this last week though.

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • :::blows dust off keyboard:::

YIKES I've been gone awhile.  Here's me at 36 weeks, y'all.

What's that you were saying about being giant, Crammy? It gets so much more gianter, I'm afraid!

However. Here I am - turning 37 weeks tomorrow. We've picked a name (Reid William), kinda almost sorta finished the nursery, done the sibling class thing at the hospital (worthless, but amusing). Oh, and Christmas shopping and wrapping is d-o-n-e.

I feel miserably uncomfortable. Baby feels like he's going to fall out. I've got bleeding hemmies (shut up, you know you want to hear this), nerve pain and I'm not sleeping anymore, Braxton Hicks-a-plenty, a big ball of LAST MONTH FUN. Big Bro-meister came at 38 weeks, so I find myself hoping Little Bro makes an escape attempt around the same time!

• Lobo - glad to hear about your great bloodwork. I can't wait for your u/s. 

Mrskitton - you look fabulous

Cruel - your LO is freaking adorable

Kdg - squeeee.  I'll be checking back for your u/s update!  

OldGlory - yay for going public with baby glory!

Bdcram - I can't wait for your a/s update next week. You are so adorable.

MissGOP - I'm sorry you had a scare but glad everything is ok with you and baby

Linds -  love that tongue sticking out. So cute. I wouldn't want to move PG either. I'm not looking forward to moving with a newborn.  

• KDG - I missed your BFP announcement - WOW!  Congrats, congrats, congrats woman!

Kitton - you look so frigging adorable

Cram - you too. But sorry, not huge. Wink

GOP - I can't believe we're so close to, you know, actual babies!

KellyRN - I never looked that good in maternity clothes. So cute.

Linds - I *still* can't believe how far along you are! That's how skipping first tri goes, I guess!

•  imageberbur:

Oh my goodness!  How can this be possible?!  Good luck Biebs!!

imageDelphianraven:

Raven!!! Congrats!  So happy for you and William is adorable!!

And huge congrats to everyone else!  I can?t believe how far along some of you are getting, it seems like your BFP?s were just yesterday!!

Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Loving everyone's updates!!

NeverKnew - you look adorable!!  I am sorry about the hemm's though.  :(   Ugh, no fun.  Hopefully they don't get any worse and go away quickly after delivery.  

PurplePeanut I missed your BFP - congrats!! 

Lobo - GL on your u/s hun!!  Can't wait to hear about it!

KDG - so glad everything is going well so far!  Keep us posted. 

MK - You are super cute.  

Kelly - Woo hoo for lots of movement!!  Love that.  Best part of prgnancy hands down!

larhun - Congrats hun!!!

MissGOP -  That is great about your progress!!  GL!!

Toni - I just want to squeeze his cheeks!!!   So cute!!  I'm sorry about work though.  :(  Work sucks.  :(

JAB - you look amazing!

Anne - congrats on your little girl!!!

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Hey ladies - everyone looks amazing!  I haven't checked-in in awhile, but tomorrow is my last day of work so I'll have more time to post :)  I'm adding 8 vacation days to the beginning of my 4 weeks disability (NJ allows that for pregnancy prior to due date) so I have a lot of weeks prior to this baby coming to relax!  34 weeks today.  I will post a pic next week. I've been having back pain if I move too fast so I really need to learn to slow down.  Also my boobs are leaking at night which is strange and also kind of cool because I know my pipes work!  Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving !

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • imagegplove94:
    Hey ladies - everyone looks amazing!  I haven't checked-in in awhile, but tomorrow is my last day of work so I'll have more time to post :)  I'm adding 8 vacation days to the beginning of my 4 weeks disability (NJ allows that for pregnancy prior to due date) so I have a lot of weeks prior to this baby coming to relax!  34 weeks today.  I will post a pic next week. I've been having back pain if I move too fast so I really need to learn to slow down.  Also my boobs are leaking at night which is strange and also kind of cool because I know my pipes work!  Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving !

Woo hoo for your last day of work!!!  Enjoy!!!  I am jealous!  :)

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• I am always late to the party! Here is Jayce last night while I was cooking dinner. He is so freakin big it kills me!

• Good morning, pretty ladies. Lucy is 6 weeks old today. She is a wonderful baby and I am more in love with her every day. She sleeps for 4-5 hours stretches now, every night, and it's magical! She's starting to smile and become interested in toys. She thinks the little sheep on her bouncy chair is is her best friend. She coos and sings at him and it's hilarious. I think about the movie "Look Who's Talking" whenever she is in her seat and try to imagine what she is saying to that sheep! I can't wait to read the rest of this thread. Rooting for you ladies!

Lucy wearing my first dress. It's 33 years old and I am so happy it fit her, if only for a few pictures!

And my girl and I from our Christmas family photo shoot. :)

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• imageNeverKnew:

:::blows dust off keyboard:::

What's that you were saying about being giant, Crammy? It gets so much more gianter, I'm afraid!

Holy crap, gorgeous woman! Where have you been? And how the fluck are you full-term already?

• imageTheAnne:

here's some AWing pics of my peanut:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/417109_926276133223_910565127_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/44538_912412476103_1281434802_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/230071_926700422943_175318025_n.jpg

I LOVE HANNAH!!!!! Love love love!

• imageKNemo:
    imageNeverKnew:

Holy crap, gorgeous woman! Where have you been? And how the fluck are you full-term already?

I'll tell you if you tell me how you have a 6 WEEK OLD?!?  She is simply, simply gorgeous. momma. And you are giving me even more major-snuggle-baby-fever - and I wasn't sure that was even possible!

• A little late to the game today... Almost 31 weeks and feeling like am harboring a large bowling ball for the most part at this point (in a good way). I am starting to get a small pregnant shuffle going on and I'm sure it will only get worse in the next few months.

I found out last week at my check up that I passed my GTT with flying colors, that was a huge relief of course. Next week I have a follow up u/s to check on my low lying placenta so I hope that goes just as well.

Everyone looks beautiful as always, I love coming back here to see the updates and latest BFP's :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lobos - GL at your u/s! I can't wait to see pictures of your little gummy bear!

Kitton - GL with your GTT. You look great!

Kelly - You know how much I love you, right? I love you to the moon and back. You look gorgeous, like always.Sorry about the pukes daily. I did that too. I hope it stops soon!

Cruel - Apparently, Sam's too sexy for his shirt (or onesie).

KDG - Congrats again! I am so happy for you! GL at your u/s.

Larhun - I am going to be stalking you for the results of your u/s!

Crammallama- I need in ute baby photos NOW!!! I can't wait to find out what's been growing in your ute!

GOP- 3 weeks? What the what? Yay for progress! I can't wait to "meet" baby GOP. You better post at least a newbie pic! So sorry about the accident. I hope everything is okay with you and baby!

Beibs -  I Can. Not. Wait to meet Leila! GL with the induction, if she waits that long to show her pretty face!

Toni - You need to move to my town so that Connor and Lucy can be BFF. Or just so that I can snuggle your little big boy!

Delphian -  Aww, what a gorgeous baby boy! Congratulations!

Linds - Love the name, love the u/s pics. Sorry for the poking. And you are every bit as gorgeous as the babies you make!

Bucky - 30 weeks? NO WAY! You look amazing!

Meg - You look great. GL at your appointment on Weds.

gplove - So jealous of your pre-baby vacay! That is awesome! And 34 weeks?? Wow!

jessuhmarie - Just stop it already. No one should be allowed to be that cute. It's not okay!

Ellis - Yep, still gorgeous!

imageNeverKnew:

I'll tell you if you tell me how you have a 6 WEEK OLD?!?  She is simply, simply gorgeous. momma. And you are giving me even more major-snuggle-baby-fever - and I wasn't sure that was even possible!

Aww, thanks, lady. I have no clue how she is 6 weeks already. But it is true what they say, it goes by so much faster the second time. I don't know how THAT is possible!

• imageJuicy71:
    imageMissGOP:

This will be a post and run but I'll be back this afternoon to see all the great updates!

As of last week, I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know that doesn't mean much but I was happy just to see that my body is progressing and starting to do what it needs to do. I'm still expected to have the baby around my due date. Less than 3 weeks to go!

Had a little scare last night--a car accident that left some bruising (mostly from the seat belt). The accident wasn't too serious but has me scared to death so I'm going in for an appt this morning to get checked out (it is my weekly appointment anyway). The baby is moving and I have no bleeding but would be thankful for any thoughts and prayers! I'll update later.

Have a great Tuesday!

GOP!!!  I can't believe you're so close!!  I'm glad you're okay from the accident but will be sending T&Ps your way for your doctor appt.  Stay safe in there baby GOP!!!

I can't believe I'm so close either! Thank you to everyone for the kind words and thoughts. Doc says everything looks fine and the baby is doing well. I was so relieved that I stopped for a chocolate milkshake on the way back to work. That, combined with this thread, has done wonders for my mood. Stick out tongue

• imageNeverKnew:

However. Here I am - turning 37 weeks tomorrow. We've picked a name (Reid William), kinda almost sorta finished the nursery, done the sibling class thing at the hospital (worthless, but amusing). Oh, and Christmas shopping and wrapping is d-o-n-e.

I feel miserably uncomfortable. Baby feels like he's going to fall out. I've got bleeding hemmies (shut up, you know you want to hear this), nerve pain and I'm not sleeping anymore, Braxton Hicks-a-plenty, a big ball of LAST MONTH FUN. Big Bro-meister came at 38 weeks, so I find myself hoping Little Bro makes an escape attempt around the same time!

How do you have your Christmas shopping done already? Besides that part of your update, looks like we're going through some of the same last month fun (including those darling hemmies). And I have that same purple shirt on today (though DH calls me Grimace when I wear it).

Yay for being so close!!!

• imagehardewbr:

I am always late to the party! Here is Jayce last night while I was cooking dinner. He is so freakin big it kills me!

Super cute! And I love your siggy pic! 

• It has been a while since I checked in! 28 weeks and going strong. I can't upload a picture from my phonne so I will have to do one another time! I can't believe how far along we are and I had my Glucose test a week ago...I'm assuming no news is good news!
  • imageLindsRockies:

Sally - Oh man, good luck with your move in a few months!  Hopefully your two kiddos will adjust just fine.

Neems - Look at that haaaaair!  I swear you always have Lucy in the cutest outfits.  You're looking great lady!

jess - I can tell a huge difference in your two pics, so adorable!  Don't worry about your weight too much, your body will do what's it's gonna do, (but you know that) Smile  Glad you're feeling better!  I said the very same thing to H about Ivy's/Betty's nose, haha.

Thanks. We're having a new home built so part of me is hoping it won't be ready in May. Gulp! 

• Kelly: Yay for Viability day!  You are so adorable.
    KDG: I am so happy to see you here!  Good luck at your appt!
    MissGOP: That's so scary!  I'm glad you're not too hurt and hopefully everything looks perfect at your appointment.
    Linds: I love the 3d u/s pics; so cute already!
    NeverKnew: You look awesome, lady!  So close...
    Anne: I flipping love Hannah
    Nemo:  You are so pretty... and so is Lucy!
    Jessuh: I love (all) your bump(s)  :)
    Ellis: You look fabulous; I hope your placenta moved out of the way for you!

As for me... I hit full term last Friday, whoo hoo!  I'm definitely feeling pretty ready for this little girl to make her arrival...  My GSB came back positive, which is a bummer, but otherwise everything is still looking good. 
    Here's a bump pic from full term date night on Friday.

Lots of luck to the TTGP ladies!

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• AHHH!!! This thread is so much cuteness overload! I'm obviously way too early to have anything to update (won't even have my first appointment until December 20th) but I love looking at all you gorgeous ladies and your babies and getting an idea of where I'm headed! 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • No pic to share right now (im not sure how to do it on my ipad) but I've been stressing about the baby and last Thursday I finally got to hear the heartbeat, it was awesome. 
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Hi ladies!  I LOVE this thread and seeing all the bellies and babies!!  This is a bit of a post and run from me this week but just wanted to say hello out there to everyone!  Everyone looks fabulous!

AFM today is 5w 6d and next up is another blood draw and first ultrasound on Mon 11/26!!  Extremely excited and nervous - hoping that next week's check in I'll be able to say that at least we see something and hopefully a heartbeat.  Trying not to get my hopes up but also trying to be positive.

Lots of hugs and good wishes to all the TTGP ladies out there! 

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

***All always welcome!!***

• Post and run b/c we're on our way to find out the sex of Baby E! I can't believe I'm pretty much half baked! xoxo

• oh man I'm so late to this party!

I had my first appointment on the 14th.  They did the usual (no ultrasound yet).  I haven't heard anything back from my bloodwork but they told me they don't call unless they see something troublesome.  I guess that means I'm HIV free!

First Ultrasound is the 29th and I'll be almost 8 weeks.  I'm so nervous.excited for it. 

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"