May 2013 Moms

Belly Laughs

I started working night shift on Monday, and occasionally there is a lull in the work so I downloaded "Belly Laughs" on my Nook. Omgosh if you haven't read it, its so real and funny I literally laughed out loud while I was reading.

It's a fast read, and I finished it in just a couple hours- totally worth it though.

Re: Belly Laughs

• Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this book! I read it years ago (not pregnant) just because Jenny McCarthy is so hilarious and then I gave it to all my friends to read (along with the other two Baby Laughs and Life Laughs). I actually used to give them as presents at baby showers...maybe I should start doing that again!

Just FYI, these were all written before she started campaigning against vaccines, so they are straight humor- nothing about the vaccine/autism issue. 

Thanks for the reminder of such a hilarious and delightful book. I may have to dig it up again!

She is here! 5-29-13

• I read that when I was pregnant with DD.  it's definitely a hilarious, nice quick read.  I read her second one too (baby laughs I believe it's called).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I read it when I was pregnanat with my first child and it is hilarious. Of course, this was before all the vaccine/autism stuff she is talking about lately.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Perfect!! We have a long drive to Dallas for the holidays and I was in desperate need for a new book :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • x2 to also recommended Pregnancy Sucks : What to do when your miracle makes you miserable....there is also a Pregnancy Sucks for Men - which my husband thought was hilarious but also helped him understand everything we are going through!
    Me - 26 DH - 27

8/15 - BFP

beta #1 - 178 beta #2 - 385 beta #3 - 934

u/s 9/13 - 1 little heartbeat :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"