May 2013 Moms

Belly Laughs

I started working night shift on Monday, and occasionally there is a lull in the work so I downloaded "Belly Laughs" on my Nook. Omgosh if you haven't read it, its so real and funny I literally laughed out loud while I was reading.

It's a fast read, and I finished it in just a couple hours- totally worth it though.

Re: Belly Laughs

• Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this book! I read it years ago (not pregnant) just because Jenny McCarthy is so hilarious and then I gave it to all my friends to read (along with the other two Baby Laughs and Life Laughs). I actually used to give them as presents at baby showers...maybe I should start doing that again!

Just FYI, these were all written before she started campaigning against vaccines, so they are straight humor- nothing about the vaccine/autism issue. 

Thanks for the reminder of such a hilarious and delightful book. I may have to dig it up again!

She is here! 5-29-13

• My MIL sent it to me.  I loved it!  Especially the part-----------------------------------------------------------SPOILER ALERT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------weighing her boob on the food scale!
    baby development Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic October Siggy Challenge Halloween Fails Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My MIL sent it to me.  I love it!  Especially the part----------------------------------------------------SPOILER ALERT-------------------------

where she weighs her boobs on a food scale.  Hilarious!

baby development Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic October Siggy Challenge Halloween Fails Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I read that when I was pregnant with DD.  it's definitely a hilarious, nice quick read.  I read her second one too (baby laughs I believe it's called).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Another good and funny book is "Pregnancy Sucks".  It was equal parts educational and funny. 

Two little miracles made possible by the gift of life - Be an organ donor - Always thankful 

• I read it when I was pregnanat with my first child and it is hilarious. Of course, this was before all the vaccine/autism stuff she is talking about lately.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Perfect!! We have a long drive to Dallas for the holidays and I was in desperate need for a new book :)

• x2 to also recommended Pregnancy Sucks : What to do when your miracle makes you miserable....there is also a Pregnancy Sucks for Men - which my husband thought was hilarious but also helped him understand everything we are going through!
    Me - 26 DH - 27

8/15 - BFP

beta #1 - 178 beta #2 - 385 beta #3 - 934

u/s 9/13 - 1 little heartbeat :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards