Toddlers: 24 Months+

anyone have the bruder crane truck (fixing string)?

ugh. I love our bruder trucks & diggers but somehow DS removed the string from the crane and though I can thread it back through & reattach it to the crank thing, it slides off the sides of little round red pulley thing at the end of the crane arm so I'm thinking I'm supposed to maybe wrap it around that a time or two but cannot figure out how to do that... and I can't find instructions or manuals on their site. Help!

ETA scratch that I finally wrapped it around the red pulley twice & then got it through the back hole to hook it back up to the crank but it fell off the pulley anyway & wrapped around hte little side things that hold the red pulley in place and then could only crank like half way before getting stuck. why do they make these toys so hard to figure out? 

Re: anyone have the bruder crane truck (fixing string)?

• Thanks for posting. We have the same crane so it's good to know in case it happens to us too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey could u maybe describe how the string is threaded around the end of the arm? It comes up the back from the crank and then goes through a hole in the arm but how is it arranged once in there, in relation to the red pulley wheel?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"