July 2012 Moms

Merlin Magic Sleepsuit??

My DS is almost 4 months. He sleeps beautifully at night... almost 12 uninterrupted hours- so I am not complaining! BUT his naps during the day are tough because of his startle reflex! His jolts are so crazy and ALWAYS wake him up before I know he's ready to. Today he fell asleep inside a cozy winter bunting which "restrained" his arms a bit and we got a full 1 1/2 nap out of him! I have a 2 year old son and I can't keep running up and down the stairs to try and keep my little one asleep when he accidentally wakes himself up. I'm thinking of getting the Merlin Magic Sleepsuit to help during the day with his naps. Does anyone have one? And what do you think? (OH- and we're done with swaddles since he busted out constantly of them around 3 months)

Re: Merlin Magic Sleepsuit??

• I love the sleep suit! I also have a great sleeper who has been sleeping in the crib since week 1.  My problem was that he napped inconsistently and everywhere but the crib.  Since the weather was turning I decided to give it a shot, at the very least it would keep him warm at night.  I am so happy I did.  He naps in his crib with no problem and for a good hour at a time.  My only suggestion is to not put LO in it for a late afternoon nap, with it being dark early, DS thinks it is time to go down for the day and end up sleeping until 10.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ugh. I think I dd my reply somehow Wtf? Anyways...
    Right now they have a few gently used size 3 to 6 month suits in blue for 19.99. Just call 18774580130 to order. I just did and figured if it didn't work at least I'm only paying half price! This size goes up to 18lbs.
    image  image
    BFP for Babyzilla #1: 10/31/11 EDD: 7/8/12 Born: 6/24/12

BFP for Babyzilla #2: 8/11/14 EDD: 4/21/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If someone wants to purchase one, I have a blue one 36 months that DS does not like. Will sell for 25!
  • image Rods_princess:
    Where do you buy them

Online at http://www.magicsleepsuit.com/ or call the number I listed above.

Sorry on mobile can't make link clicky
    image  image
    BFP for Babyzilla #1: 10/31/11 EDD: 7/8/12 Born: 6/24/12

BFP for Babyzilla #2: 8/11/14 EDD: 4/21/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards