Parenting
Options

Please explain this Zulily treasure to me

Re: Please explain this Zulily treasure to me

• Options
    We have a well known crazycakes uber rich lady associated with our university who wears a variation of these to every football game. I heart them because of her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

?These are not spirit fingers! These are spirit fingers? and these, are gold.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHilarityEnsued:

imageBlueRidge8:
    We have a well known crazycakes uber rich lady associated with our university who wears a variation of these to every football game. I heart them because of her.

I'm not sure why I've never put this together but are you talking about Appalachian?  My uncle is on the board of Trustees or sumsuchshit there... a solid portion of my family went there including a few cousins who played football.  We affectionately refer to that entire branch of the family as The Boonies.

The whole family gets together once a year up there and goes on various hikes around Linville Falls... and of course we pay a visit to Tweetsie...

If you aren't talking about App... then just ignore the foregoing paragraphs and consider that a mini-day in the life of Hilarity.

Give 'em hell, Apps.

Now I wanna know who Uncle Hilarity is.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like this, For those of us with goth/punk tendencies finding maternity clothes can be a chore. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"