I have a 2 year old DD and another baby on the way in February.
Right now, my BIL takes care of my DD during the day because we were planning on my staying home starting in January so we wanted to save some money before then. I was offered a nice promotion and raise to come back to work after my maternity leave so DH and I thought it would be best for me to keep working. So now I have to find childcare for two kiddos, lol.
I found a really great in home daycare that I could start sending DD to now. However, she wouldn't be able to take an infant until next October as she is currently at her licensed capacity for babies under 1 year old.
If I decide to send DD to her, I guess I would have to find alternate childcare for my littlest one until October.
The other option is to try to find alternate care for two but I'd like DD to start getting used to a new DC and a new routine before the baby comes so I need to find a place that has room for her now and would have room for an infant in May after my maternity leave.
Any thoughts or advice? Not sure how to handle this situation.