3rd Trimester

Mild ache on right side of lady parts?

When I sleep I lie on my left side because that's the recommended position for good blood flow to baby etc, yes? 

I'm wondering if it's related to a mild ache on the right side of my lady parts that I feel when I get up in the morning though. Not sure why, but it's only the right side that aches mildly for awhile when I first get up from bed! Any moms ever felt this before in late pregnancy?

Or could baby have simply dropped recently? I still feel breathlessness though so doubt he has dropped yet. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage image

Re: Mild ache on right side of lady parts?

• yes I've had that for a while, I think its related to pelvic dysfunction syndrome.  Its basically when the joints of your pelvis loosen up and it becomes out of alignment.  Its worse if are laying with one leg higher than the other, or with your hips out of line.

don't worry about which side you sleep on, sleep however you are comfortable. 

William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I get random aches like that a lot, especially in the morning because my bladder's full and my baby doesn't seem to like it. I always chalk it up to him being in a position that pinches me. If it lasts for awhile, I'd call your doctor just to be safe.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks :) Will ask the doc about it during tomorrow's check-up. Yeah, realized that pee-ing does help! 
    imageimage image
  • I definitely get an ache down there when I get up to pee - but it's not mild - it's pretty intense!  I asked the doctor who assured me it was normal.  He said it will go away after delivery!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get that same feeling at almost 31 weeks. I feel it there or my hips the most. Then 2 times I felt part of my thigh and it was numb. I have to be sure to mention at my apt next week.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"