I had a saline ultrasound and mock embyro transfer today. Everything went great! I have 14 follies on the left and 10 on the right. The Dr. was very pleased. I also got my protocol and injection instructions. I will start Lupron on Wednesday, Follistim on the 27th, and Menopur on the 29th. ER will be sometime later in the week of 12/3, and ET 3-5 days after that. Whew!
Now the dilemma. We are on opposite pages about whether or not to freeze extra embryos. I feel dumb for never talking about this before. I guess I assumed that we were on the same page. We're going to have a lot of tough conversations over the next couple of weeks!
TTC #1 since February 2011
Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells) DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=
Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
Bleeding and low betas=very cautious C/P 5W3D
Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=
Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3
transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= Betas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)
U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128! U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
It's a BOY!