July 2013 Moms

The Walking Dead

Please tell me there are TWD fans here!! We're all curled up on the couch ready for tonight's episode!

Re: The Walking Dead

• Obsessed!!! We don't have cable though so need to purchase & watch it tomorrow on amazon. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love it!! We host Zombie Nights at our place with a bunch of friends.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Loading the player...
  • We're watching. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Totally. Talking Dead too. I even asked for both compendiums for Christmas so I could read the entire comic book series. I don't even like comic books. 

Ok seriously the governor is freaking me the eff out and I'm devastated by T-dog and Lori. Carl is pretty BA. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • LOVE it! My husband and I are big fans! Watch it every weekend!
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagemeimsx:
    Totally. Talking Dead too. I even asked for both compendiums for Christmas so I could read the entire comic book series. I don't even like comic books.nbsp;Ok seriously the governor is freaking me the eff out and I'm devastated by Tdog and Lori. Carl is pretty BA.nbsp;

I haven't like the governor since the get go. Zombie aquarium and now his zombie pet daughter? NOT COOL. And I have always been team Rick... until tonight. He needs to get his sh!t together and stop being psycho. Daryl Dixon just got a whole lot hotter holding a baby... Panty wetter! LOL!

This episode was just all sorts of confusing though. I didnt like it!

• I agree. This was a really slow episode. I'm antsy about next week, I want to know where Lori's body went and who the heck is calling the prison?!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • imagejldubb0626:
    I agree. This was a really slow episode. I'm antsy about next week, I want to know where Lori's body went and who the heck is calling the prison?!

Me, too!!! H and I are guessing Micheonne is going to stumble across the prison. Next episode should be good!! FX!!

• WE LOVE TWD!!!!!! Although, I have to say.... I have a very hard time watching the baby scenes. I really hope she survives and that she is well cared for. And how about the creepy town? With the governor? Wow... I hope Andrea finds her way back to the group soon!

A little bit about me...

Married my awesome guy on 12/27/08

DD Lucy Rae born on 11/16/2010

Loss #1: November 29, 2012 at 8w1d

Loss #2: June 9, 2013 at 13w (Amelia Grace)

BFP #4: We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Matthew was born on July 16, 2014!!! Welcome to our family!

"If anyone asks me how many children I have, the answer is 4. Just two of them live in Heaven."

*All are welcome in my posts*

• I was so afraid they were going to find a zombie toddler in that daycare/house. I couldn't watch it if they had to put an ax in a baby's head. Sofia was hard enough :(
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Love The walking dead but havent watched this weeks yet due to being out of town for the weekend. DVR'd it and will watch when i get home. didnt read any of your comments in fear you will tell me what happened :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Its our new favorite show!!!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageCarlaAndJames:
    I was so afraid they were going to find a zombie toddler in that daycare/house. I couldn't watch it if they had to put an ax in a baby's head. Sofia was hard enough :

Me too!! I thought there would be a pack of zombie toddlers in that closet! We are huge fans. My husband read all the comics and forced me to watch the first episode when it premiered. I was hooked from the start!
    Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• My hubby and I started watching it since its filmed in Atlanta (we live in Cartersville).  Its funny every now and then on the local news stations they will show road closings due to filming zombies lol.  That is so cool that you have friends on the show!  Can't wait to see next weeks episode, last nights was kind of blah after last weeks!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageAcrosthec:
    YAY! nbsp;It's filmed in Atlanta obviously, so a bunch of our friends have been on it as zombie extras. nbsp;They all had to go to zombie school and had such amazing stories. nbsp;Apparently Norman Reedus is the coolest person on the planet. nbsp;nbsp;The father of our godchildren is a props maker/set dresser/costumer in the area, and he made all the zombie wardrobe for last season. nbsp;He also had a cameo death scene as one of the zombies: nbsp;https://cheezburger.com/5916122368nbsp; He's the one in the top picture, hahaha.Another of our friends played this zombie on Season 1: nbsp;https://calibansrevenge.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.htmlnbsp;We're big fans, and have viewing parties every Sunday. nbsp;I'm always surprised our friends are able to keep such secrets for months without spoiling it for us!nbsp;

I live near ATL!! It's my DREAM to be a zombie on the show!!!!!!

• imageloreal3780:
    My hubby and I started watching it since its filmed in Atlanta we live in Cartersville.nbsp; Its funny every now and then on the local news stations they will show road closings due to filming zombies lol.nbsp; That is so cool that you have friends on the show!nbsp; Can't wait to see next weeks episode, last nights was kind of blah after last weeks!

We live in Cherokee county!! I see future play dates for our July babies!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"