Saturday night rant:
I don't know about you guys, but I have a serious hate on for a Carter's commercial that seems to be playing constantly! It's the one where the little girl talks about being born on a cold September night and how special it was for her parents as she grew up... how "I became yours and you became mine".
Sometimes I feel like it plays just to spite me, lol.
28 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010 *unexplained infertility*
Hubby: SA normal (aside from slightly lower motility)
TV Ultrasound: normal
Day 3 FSH: normal
But 3 1/2 years and still no baby.....
Regularly access acupuncture, TCM, reflexology and other alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
- Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
- First IUI w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
- Second IUI w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
- IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
- Started Gonal F stims October 13 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th.