3rd Trimester

Circumcision (I couldn't find an answer to exactly what I was wondering in other posts)

2»

Re: Circumcision (I couldn't find an answer to exactly what I was wondering in other posts)

• imageSunnyMuffin:
    imageTiaS16:

My hubby is the only one of his brothers to be born in a hospital...and due to the TMI sharing of my brother-in-laws girlfriends, I learned that he is only one circumcised. When I brought it up to my hubby, he said he'd want our son circumcised...so we're going with it.

My little sister has a son who is 2 and is in med school, apparently there are different methods to circumcise a baby boy...it just depends on what way your pediatrician goes with. News to me, but she informed me of this today :-) 

Yep, there are.  If you do decide  to circumcise, please please make sure they arent using the plastibell method.

https://www.thewholenetwork.org/14/post/2012/08/the-dangers-of-plastibell-circumcisions-graphic.html

The sad truth is, complications that result in death happen every day in any procedure. 

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"