My DS is 10 weeks old and i have a Five and a half year old. I have not been taking any BC and am starting to like the idea of having another one already because of how old my first son is. I want him to have a connection with the next baby and i do not want him too old when that baby comes. My BF says if it happens it happens he would not mind it. My family thought i was crazy at first, but have started to realize where i am coming from. I know it will be hard, but i want them all to be close and im afraid if we wait too long my first wont have a close relationship with the newest addition.