Two Under 2

Anyone understand or am i crazy?

My DS is 10 weeks old and i have a Five and a half year old.  I have not been taking any BC and am starting to like the idea of having another one already because of how old my first son is.  I want him to have a connection with the next baby and i do not want him too old when that baby comes.  My BF says if it happens it happens he would not mind it.  My family thought i was crazy at first, but have started to realize where i am coming from.  I know it will be hard, but i want them all to be close and im afraid if we wait too long my first wont have a close relationship with the newest addition.

Re: Anyone understand or am i crazy?

• At 10 weeks it may still be those post pregnancy hormones talking, but I say if you and your SO are both on board then why not.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't think you are crazy. If you feel ready emotionally and physically then go for it. If I am not pregnant again now then I am starting bc and planning to ttc in a few months.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image nataliekristin:
    I don't think you are crazy. If you feel ready emotionally and physically then go for it. If I am not pregnant again now then I am starting bc and planning to ttc in a few months.

Aren't you separated from you husband and thinking of divorce? I really don't think given your post on the Single Parent's board TTC should be anything your considered.

Anyway to the OP  -- I personally think it is good to get a 6 month break before you get pregnant again simply so your body has time to recover. Having multiple kids is always a challenge but if you want your kids close in age thats fine too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image hocus:

image nataliekristin:
    I don't think you are crazy. If you feel ready emotionally and physically then go for it. If I am not pregnant again now then I am starting bc and planning to ttc in a few months.

Aren't you separated from you husband and thinking of divorce? I really don't think given your post on the Single Parent's board TTC should be anything your considered.

Anyway to the OP  -- I personally think it is good to get a 6 month break before you get pregnant again simply so your body has time to recover. Having multiple kids is always a challenge but if you want your kids close in age thats fine too.

Yeah, well I didn't "plan" for things to get this bad but I have to do what's best for my daughter and that is to live with someone else in the meantime. That doesnt mean I dont want more kids but obviously if I am not in a good state in my relationship than I am not going to try to get pregnant. Stop being so anal about what board I post on when you havent said anything merely helpful. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers