June 2013 Moms

Talk me off a ledge

I know that there are good days and bad days, so why am I freaking my freak out because I woke up this morning feeling OK? Remind me that good days are normal even for sickies. And that I should just enjoy it because I'll most likely be puking again before dinner. Man, pregnancy makes me nuts.

Please forgive my typos! I'm not as dumb as my iphone would like you to believe :)
The Maiden Metallurgist
Curious about babywearing? Check out my friend Meredith's Babyweraring Guide Untitled BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Talk me off a ledge

• Enjoy it because it won't last long!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1907612_10152036835145592_5601357475915745763_n-1

• I've gone back and forth to feeling like I am going to die from exhaustion and feeling like a normal human.  It's really normal!

:-)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BabyName Ticker
  • I will not be hypocritical and tell you to chill out. I always flip when I feel great, and my husband is the one reminding me that I'll feel like shiz in a few hours...

**** Gordon is here!!!! ****

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
      Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers        
    Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother Orion "Skippy" Lawrence W. born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - Clarice Bird Higgins C. (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    Henrietta June Iris C. (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    Gordon Argyll Sebastien C. born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • It's totally ok! My last pregnancy, I had 2-3 days of feeling crappy followed by 1-2 days of feeling ok. This went on till 15 weeks. It always freaked me out, but I'm holding onto my DS right now. 

Embrace the good days, because you never know how you will feel tomorrow! 

Marigold Celestial Nostrils to save the day with glitter and unicorn farts! Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You are totally awesome and normal! I have not had any morning sickness just insane exhaustion. We all have our days and are different! Don't sweat it! Enjoy it!
  • I am right there with you. I won't tell you to calm down because I am also freaking out, but I can at least tell you that you aren't alone!

BFP#1: 05/07/12, MC 05/13/12. BFP#2: 07/23/12, CP 07/28/12.
    8dpo progesterone = 5.8. Pom juice + progesterone = BFP#3: 10/15/12, EDD 6/27/13.
    Betas: 10dpo=29,14dpo=217, 24dpo=11835. HB at 5w4d=81bpm, 7w6d=154bpm!
    Great NT scan at 11w4d, HB=160bpm. A/S at 19w6d: We're team blue!
    Perfect baby boy born via unmedicated delivery on 6/10/13 at 37w4d.

• Enjoy it while you can! I had the same freak out on Tuesday. Then Wednesday and Thursdaycame along and I felt horrible all day as opposed to my usual mid afternoon sickness. I wish I would have embraced the day :)
    image           image          

• I understand how you feel completely!! Having said that, I feel better right now than I have the entire week and I'm just trying to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.
    www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image huckleberry08:
    I am right there with you. I won't tell you to calm down because I am also freaking out, but I can at least tell you that you aren't alone!

This!  You are not alone!

a title="Ovulation Calculator" rel="nofollow" href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

• It's okay. I had one good day this week that worried me right up until the pukes and heartburn the very same evening shook me back to reality. It's a roller coaster. Wheeee!

• How many weeks are you? Can't see on mobile.

It's pretty common for first tri symptoms to start fading out after nine weeks. Mine were gone by week ten last time.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (HrHz)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Maybe I stole your MS? I feel worse this morning than I have the whole time. I'll try my hardest to send it back to you. 
    griffin
  • I've felt a little crazy too. This pregnancy is so different than my last one and with a lot less m/s and symptoms in general. I know I'm being crazy, but I can't help but wonder. I'm really looking forward to my u/s next Friday! So I guess I'm just saying, let's just be crazy together.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I woke up the other morning like "Yeah, I don't feel like ass. Oh wait. That might now be a good thing." Tongue Tied  I plead temporary insanity.
  • image Junebug060609:
    How many weeks are you? Can't see on mobile. It's pretty common for first tri symptoms to start fading out after nine weeks. Mine were gone by week ten last time.

This is good to know. I'm 9w2d and have been feeling pretty good the last two days, which is kind of freaking me out. I honestly don't remember when I started feeling better last time except that I know I was worst at 7 and 8 weeks and much better by 2nd tri. That's a big memory gap though!

DD1 July 2010, DD2 due June 2013

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aw, thanks ladies. I was puking by lunch. So... Regular old crazy pregnant lady paranoia over here. It's...going to be a long 7months :-/

Please forgive my typos! I'm not as dumb as my iphone would like you to believe :)
    The Maiden Metallurgist
    Curious about babywearing? Check out my friend Meredith's Babyweraring Guide Untitled BabyFruit Ticker
  • Late to the party, but...

I was in your exact place two days ago. I had a week and a half of feeling seriously horrible with constant nausea and some barf sessions, then magically had a day when I felt fine as long as I ate. I freaked. I didn't have ANY good days with DD for, like, 15 weeks.

It lasted less than 36 hours. Last night and today I'm back to gagfest all day long. I swear I will enjoy it if I get another break, and you should too!
    image Pregnancy Ticker