May 2012 Moms

It's official!

I had the esure procedure done three months ago. The dr puts a spring thing in each tube and scar tissue firms around them so as an egg leaves my ovary it can not get to my uterus so basically "tying" my tubes. Today was the follow up to make sure it work and it did!! Yay no more worrys a out getting pregnant! I thought I might be a little sad but no. The whole procedure wasn't bad and I highly recommend it. Just had to share
Any one else done having kids?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: It's official!

• Not by choice.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm glad to hear everything went well. We're not done having kids... at least I hope we're not. I'm very interested in what you had done. I had never heard of that before and it sounds like something I would want to get done when the time comes. I had no idea there was even such a procedure out there like that, thanks so much for sharing! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • I had my tubes tied. Why did you choose this procedure vs. getting a tubal ligation? I have never heard of it. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePdxmom73:
    I had my tubes tied. Why did you choose this procedure vs. getting a tubal ligation? I have never heard of it.nbsp;nbsp;

There was no surgery, no cutting and very little pain. It was an in office thing. Also I never had to pump and dump or anything. After the original procedure I left the office and went to Walmart and a few other stores since dh and I were out and my mil was home with the kids. Plus it is like .01 more effective than a normal tubal. But mainly I picked it for how easy it was.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • We are done.  My DH had a vasectomy in September.
  • We are done. DH has his vasectomy later this month
  • A friend of mine had that done this summer.  She said the same thing you did that it was pretty much pain free and easy.  If we are lucky enough to have another I will probably have my tubes tied at that birth since I willl have c/s again. If we can't then I will look into the procedure you had done.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • I had my tube's tied.  I am sad that I wish I would have had at least one more.  But at 42 and 4 of my own and 4 step children I am rather happy indeed.    
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"