3rd Trimester

Look out ladies!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image                      

Re: Look out ladies!!!!!

• image BrittanyDoesDerby:

You ladies are foul :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image                      

• image mejane123:
    WTF is that?!?!

mucusplugIck!

image                      

• What the flvck is wrong with you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • image drpayne:
    What the flvck is wrong with you?

To be honest,a lot.

image                      

• Aaaaaaaand there it is. Thanks Brittany ;) Still stumbled into it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks August 2012 Board - you guys are just everywhere today and just sooooooo funny.  Not.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image jp03:
    Thanks August 2012 Board - you guys are just everywhere today and just sooooooo funny.  Not.

Has anyone ever told you that you're a stick in the mud? It may be sad that we play online truth of dare,but its waaaaay more pathetic that you are getting your panties in a bunch over it.

A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs / gifs glossary

image                      

• I didn't loose my mucous plug til I was in the hospital.  I yelled out of the bathroom to my husband.  " The cork popped!  He said what?  I showed it to him. He said it looks like he blew his nose.  heh.

OP: I knew if I had posted mine I would have gotten the same reaction.  So I posted the question and said I would show it to the FTM's who were interested in seeing it.  Doesn't bother me since I am a medical nerd heh. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, such prudes for not wanting to see dirty underwear...what ARE we thinking? Stay classy, Aug 2012.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • image Ladynikon:

I didn't loose my mucous plug til I was in the hospital.  I yelled out of the bathroom to my husband.  " The cork popped!  He said what?  I showed it to him. He said it looks like he blew his nose.  heh.

OP: I knew if I had posted mine I would have gotten the same reaction.  So I posted the question and said I would show it to the FTM's who were interested in seeing it.  Doesn't bother me since I am a medical nerd heh. 

They're playing truth or dare, lol. This isn't a legit post. 

image Ladynikon:

I didn't loose my mucous plug til I was in the hospital.  I yelled out of the bathroom to my husband.  " The cork popped!  He said what?  I showed it to him. He said it looks like he blew his nose.  heh.

YUP

image                      

• I am so excited to post pictures of mine (+bloody show) on your board in a few months! Thanks for the open invite! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    **November Siggy Challenge:
    Buttered noodles**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I actually found this super funny. lmao!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image benjaminsmommy16:

image mejane123:
    WTF is that?!?!

mucusplugIck!

That's what I thought, I was just hoping I was wrong.

• This is so grose. I was eating too! Question..is that your underwear?? They are huge!!
  • This is awesome. Complainers, get your panties out of a wad and get over it. You've never seen dirty underwear? If you don't already have children, trust me, you're in for way grosser than that on a daily basis. Plus, pregnant bodies do some gross stuff.

Kudos, August board. My August bean didn't make it through January, but I think I would have enjoyed being an Ausugt mom as much and I like being a November one ;) 

• This is awesome. Truth or Dare online. Hahahahahaaa
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Ladynikon:

oh. doh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards