Hey ladies! SO...I asked you all your opinions a bit ago regarding possibly changing REs...
We met with the new RE yesterday and it went very well. He pointed out (albeit as a Monday-morning QB) some things with my first cycle which he thinks *may* have led to our crappy outcome. He gave me some ideas on how he would run the next attempt differently. He addressed DH's issues and referred us to a new urologist. He was on the same page with us as to the total FU (in our opinion) about the swimmers used the first time around...all in all, a very good (2.5 hour) appointment.
The flip side is that this office group-starts their cycles (which my previous office didn't do) and they start in Dec and the next start won't be until Feb. He's not sure if we would be able to get in to the Dec start with the stuff we have pending and with when I expect AF, so that may mean delaying until Feb (yikes) with only one possible way around it which I wasn't entirely keen on because it means going through 2 offices and possibly 2 different docs.
So...my question is what would you ladies do? Go back to the first RE where I wasn't 100% on board after our failed cycle or risk the crazy 3 month delay?? I'm so confused!!
Thanks to you all for always lending an ear!!