Trying to Get Pregnant

~~~Bitchfest~~~

Re: ~~~Bitchfest~~~

• pneumonia sucks. cysts suck. having an allergic reaction to zithromax sucks. But coffee makes it all a little better. So does wine, but it's not even 10am.
    TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• I'm just really irritated today, everyone at work is getting on my nerves.  I got +OPKs Friday night and all day Saturday (first time in almost a year!) so I was excited to get busy this weekend.  We managed to do it really late Friday night/Saturday morning, but that's it.  MH keeps saying he'll wake me up for it but then he comes to bed too sleepy. 

It doesn't look like I Od yet, so I am hoping today and I am so frustrated we haven't had more sex.  I don't want to miss the first chance we've had in forever.

Lilypie - (1UBe)

Lilypie - (QaQg)

My Pregnancy BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, Kayla Kathryn born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, Emily Kathryn born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• image angelsnight:

It doesn't look like I Od yet, so I am hoping today and I am so frustrated we haven't had more sex.  I don't want to miss the first chance we've had in forever.

I hate OPK fake outs! Sneaky ovaries...

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• Allergies can kiss my butt.
    imageimage

July 2013 BMB
    February Siggy Challenge:
    Things that turn me on:
    Coffee, Men in Suits, and Satin Sheets
  • I have another fever! Wtf is wrong with me? So now I am sick and feel like crap, again. If can't pinpoint O this time, I am going to end up wigging out and flipping tables ala Teresa Guidice.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/WmLKWd6qMQs/T_Ze0IqaagI/AAAAAAAAA8M/eJPAzeej878/s1600/tableflip.gif[/ img]

Ugh stupid mobile bump breaking my gif links! Teresa table flip scene if you couldn't guess lol

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• image MrsM507:
    pneumonia sucks. cysts suck. having an allergic reaction to zithromax sucks. But coffee makes it all a little better. So does wine, but it's not even 10am.

The time of day doesn't matter!

I hope you feel better soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• image CharmedBAcMF:
    I have another fever! Wtf is wrong with me? So now I am sick and feel like crap, again. If can't pinpoint O this time, I am going to end up wigging out and flipping tables ala Teresa Guidice. image

Our rainbow has arrived!

Baby Boy ColeRose born 12.6.13 

*Everyone Always Welcome*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image ColeRose:

image CharmedBAcMF:
    I have another fever! Wtf is wrong with me? So now I am sick and feel like crap, again. If can't pinpoint O this time, I am going to end up wigging out and flipping tables ala Teresa Guidice. image

I love your face, cole. Ty. :D

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and I'm in a very crabby mood.  Everyone at work is getting on my nerves and I should ovulate this weekend only to find out that DH is going hunting this weekend, I thought it was next weekend.  I'm hoping I ovulate earlier or later so we don't miss it.  Guess we will have to have sex Friday before he leaves and see what happens.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH gave me his cold, and I feel like crap. 
    TTC #5... image
  • DD has croup for the second time this year! I feel so bad for her. Plus DH and I get no sleep because she coughs and I am a worry freak and need her in the bed with us so I can monitor her breathing.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My doctor has been weaning me off xanax. I'm fine with that because I've been on it for almost 2 years and I honestly think it's making my anxiety worse. 

Today is day 3 without it, and I'm glad I'm coming off of it, but fluuuuuck, I feel like sh!t!  

I'm biitchy and in pain and snippy with my FI. I don't think it helps that I'm going to start my period soon (at least I hope), so I'm all crampy and moody, and want to eat 10 boxes of white chocolate covered oreos. NO FUN! 

missing my two angel babies

bfp #1 10.28.09 m/c 11.4.09 bfp #2 12.26.10 m/c 1.25.11

dx with PCOS/insulin resistance in 2003

TTA until ???

• I'm going to b!tch about the time change. I do NOT like that the sun is blaring into my room now by the time I temp at 6:30am...yet by the same time pm it's like pitch black outside. I miss my mornings being dark and my evenings being light. I also know it's only going to get worse. I hate you time change...and winter.

Had to edit. Bumping mobile sucks thanks to Swype

imageimage

• H and I hashed out our argument on him getting a new car on friday and on saturday FIL bring it up asking all.kinds of questions and pushing H to get the car now and doesn't get that H and I had agreed to discuss in the spring. So I had to be a total b!tch and yell in the middle.of the restaurant to stop talking about the stupid car because H is not getting a new car right now. Also a friend told me she jsut found out she was expecting and last I knew she wasnt ready for a kid but her H was pressuring her. Well good for you fertile mertile that it happened right away but pardon me that I don't jump for joy for you. I am.having a woe is me IF day today.
    Started TTC 5/2011 Finally expecting #1, I am 36 and hubs is 37
    Oct 2013 IVF#1 BFN, 1 blast on ice Dec 2013 FET - Dec 20th transferred 4AB blast - BFP!
    Due September 7, 2014  Beta #1 = 230 Beta #2 = 478 
    1 healthy penguin-7 wk US showed heartbeat of 128
     Bloggity blog
    imageimageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't believe some of the people on Long Island- people have gotten SHOT at gas stations because they cut the line!  So here it is- Sandy, you fuckingsuckkkkkk!!!!!
  • Oh and fu mobile bump because i put paragraph breaks in my last post and you didnt like them.
    Started TTC 5/2011 Finally expecting #1, I am 36 and hubs is 37
    Oct 2013 IVF#1 BFN, 1 blast on ice Dec 2013 FET - Dec 20th transferred 4AB blast - BFP!
    Due September 7, 2014  Beta #1 = 230 Beta #2 = 478 
    1 healthy penguin-7 wk US showed heartbeat of 128
     Bloggity blog
    imageimageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am about 16 lbs. over my pre-baby weight from #1 and seriously disappointed in myself. WTF me. WTF.
    imageimage Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I ate so much halloween candy last week that I still feel sick. Also, it's raining and I wish I was at home curled on the couch with my sweet little puppy and not at work. : (
    Ignore this ticker... it won't go away
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The job I want/need really badly (and asap) is taking their sweet old time. Its so frustrating!

Anniversary

• CD 95.... enough said.

TTC since Aug. 2011 Me:24 Husband:26
    7 long cycles. 7 rounds of Porvera.
    Looking for a new doctor....
    On hold till then

Follow Me on Pinterest

• image TNgirl89:
    CD 95.... enough said.

Wow!  Are you going to try to end this cycle any time soon, or are you just .... waiting it out?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I've been stuck home with no coffee today because my car battery decided to crap out this morning!!! I missed my post-coital and work was a bust. 

Flucking battery ruined my productive day!! 

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm tired.  That's all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • image Slapptastic:

image MrsM507:
    pneumonia sucks. cysts suck. having an allergic reaction to zithromax sucks. But coffee makes it all a little better. So does wine, but it's not even 10am.

The time of day doesn't matter!

I hope you feel better soon!

love this!! lol

Me: 30 DH: 32  TTC DH's #1 & my #2 since our wedding day 9/21/2012

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Please be our take home baby!!!

RPL testing results normal.  More testing 9/13 for irregular cycles-all normal. U/S shows normal uterus & ovaries, but thin lining. DH SA: Normal except for low morph.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image pgermain11:

I've been stuck home with no coffee today because my car battery decided to crap out this morning!!! I missed my post-coital and work was a bust. 

That sucks.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Had a stupid fight with DH on the weekend.  We made up quickly and were pretty happy and cuddly last night - but I'm mad at myself for getting upset.  I hate fighting and I need to learn to let go sometimes.  We both like to have the last word and are stubborn - but really what's the point.  Plus we fought about nothing in front of DS and that's not fair to him - he's a happy well adjusted guy and we both agreed that we want to keep that way!
    Lilypie - (a7Cy)

View Full Size Image

• Waiting sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image EVA116:
    image pgermain11:

I've been stuck home with no coffee today because my car battery decided to crap out this morning!!! I missed my post-coital and work was a bust. 

That sucks.

It's all I'm thinking about.  

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image pgermain11:

Sorry pgermain!  =( 

I am a little out of it today.  We took a trip to visit some family who is sick, (luckily they are not as bad off as we thought) and on the way back our flight was delayed for 4 hours because they over filled the wrong fuel tank and had to let gravity drain it.  Hahaha.  We did not get home until 3 am.  Luckily DH has today off too so he can rest up!  

• I think I might have ovulated and we haven't had sex in two weeks. Getting a diagnosis killed our sex life I think. But I also don't think that I have a correct diagnosis because I feel that my doctor didn't do all the needed tests. I want to see someone else but can't until April when I get new crappy insurance. My current RE office doesn't do monitoring at all for the first 34 cycles so that kind of freaks me out but they say they've done studies that so that monitoring can actually hurt your chances of getting pregnant. I'm so torn. I want to take the Clomid but I know that I shouldn't. Ugh, this sucks!

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14