April 2013 Moms

Middle name help

Hey girls!

I ended up having an ultrasound during week 16 and the tech guessed girl. :) I'm super excited. We're not telling anybody until the 20 week ultrasound that will confirm the gender but I am now thinking about names...

I LOVE Gianna. My maiden name was originally Gianna******* but when we immigrated they dropped the Gianna because it was too hard for everyone to say. Since no boys have been produced and my maiden name is about to die (and is too long and obscure to use in any other part of a name) I really want to use this as a girls name, plus it's just soooo cute.

I am struggling with a middle name. I've thought Marie. Any other suggestions? 

Re: Middle name help

• Marie was the first to pop in my head. Has a nice ring to it! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many syllables is your last name now? You don't want to do a 3 syllable MN if your LN is also 3+.

That said, I like Gianna Grace, Sage, Noelle, Mae... 

Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • I love the name Gianna !

Gianna Marie

Gianna Rose 

Gianna Leigh

Gianna Grace

Gianna Lynn

Gianna Christine

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • image Buggygirl84:

How many syllables is your last name now? You don't want to do a 3 syllable MN if your LN is also 3+.

That said, I like Gianna Grace, Sage, Noelle, Mae... 

It's 3....and Norweigan. Ha! Gotta keep some Italian in there. :)

• Gianna Leigh

Gianna Rose

Gianna Grace

Gianna Lacey 

Gianna  Robyn

TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • I like Marie or Mae with it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    We can't wait to meet our Blake Katherine!!
  • Ooh I was gonna say Marie, but I like Mae too. I don't like Noelle or something equally 'ethnic'. With an Italian FN and a Norwegian LN having a french MN sounds like the united nations. Grace, Lee, and Lynn all sound good too
    G: 5/8/11
    N: 4/8/13
    having a baby on Christmas!

*suck it bump - siggies are hard
  • image WIbdgrwife:

Hey girls!

I ended up having an ultrasound during week 16 and the tech guessed girl. :) I'm super excited. We're not telling anybody until the 20 week ultrasound that will confirm the gender but I am now thinking about names...

I LOVE Gianna. My maiden name was originally Gianna******* but when we immigrated they dropped the Gianna because it was too hard for everyone to say. Since no boys have been produced and my maiden name is about to die (and is too long and obscure to use in any other part of a name) I really want to use this as a girls name, plus it's just soooo cute.

I also thought of Marie right away.  But -- depending on what your maiden name is -- could you give the kid your maiden name as a middle name?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image JSS1002:
    image WIbdgrwife:

Hey girls!

I also thought of Marie right away.  But -- depending on what your maiden name is -- could you give the kid your maiden name as a middle name?

No way. ;) Marie is looking like a good choice.  

• Gianna Marie is so beautiful. I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards