April 2012 Moms

Ugh - the dog hair...

We've got a lab who is shedding like crazy right now.  There is dog hair everywhere!  I do not look forward to the near future when DS is going to be crawling around.... through all the dog hair!  I don't have time to vacuum everyday!  The dog came up to DS in the exersaucer.  DS reached out with his wet hands and was instantly covered with hair.  Ugh!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh - the dog hair...

• A little dog hair won't hurt them. My 2 year old shares food with our dog. A bite for Joey, a bite for DS. I don't like it but you realize they survive and move on.
    Sorry no paragraphs, bumping from my phone.
    I once had a picture until the trolls showed up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #1 7/08 PCOS dx 8/28/04 Met 1000 mg and Clomid cycles 1-4 1/6/09-5/2/09 BFN
    Clomid 100mg 6/4/09=O'd=BFP on 6/29/09! Beta@14DPO 70.8 Beta@16DPO 152. EDD 3/7/10.
    First u/s on 7/13/09 @6w0d heard and saw heartbeat 102 bpm.
    K M #1 arrived via c/s 3/1/10 10 lbs, 22 inches long at 39 weeks.

Surprise expecting #2. Med-free BFP on 8/1/11! Beta@15DPO 58.2 Beta@17DPO 198.3 Beta@23DPO 2338. EDD 4/9/12
    K M #2 arrived via c/s 3/19/12 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long at 37 weeks.
    "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."
  • We've got a lab and a crawling baby. No matter how much I clean the floor or brush the dog, LO's hands are always covered in hair.

oh well- I just go with it. Clean her hands when I can and try not to stress.

we do a bath every night before bed and I wash her hands well and I don't let her crawl before bed, so at least at night her hands are cleanish... 

• Loading the player...
  • We have a Bernese mountain dog and a cat. The baby eats a lot of animal hair. When she's crawling around she gathers fistfuls, even if the floors were just cleaned!! Aaaagh. Nothing that can be done, besides get rid of the animals and we would never do that. So a hairy house we shall have...
  • imagelaurack:
    We have a Bernese mountain dog and a cat. The baby eats a lot of animal hair. When she's crawling around she gathers fistfuls, even if the floors were just cleaned!! Aaaagh. Nothing that can be done, besides get rid of the animals and we would never do that. So a hairy house we shall have...
    DH always wanted one of those! I hear that they are really cool dogs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"