LGBT Parenting

Friday Fluff

Re: Friday Fluff

• Stay at home mom. But maybe a SAHM that is president of a non-profit board.  Or a SAHM that works part-time when the kids are in school.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Food writer.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The job I have, but 20-30hrs/week. I would love to be able to pick up the kids when school gets out at 3:30.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Homesteader, not a "real" job that pays but a job nonetheless. I would love to live off the land and rely only on ourselves for food, etc.

My aunt and uncle are homesteading and they've been very successful so far.
  • SAHM

BUT since I am a single mom now lol I want my own bakery. I need someone else to do the books though. I jsut want to be involved in the baking and creativity part...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • SAHM who can use time to volunteer more often.  I volunteer now but would love to be able to do it full time.

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • equine therapist/equine therapy ranch owner
  • image2mommiesinoh:

SAHM

BUT since I am a single mom now lol I want my own bakery. I need someone else to do the books though. I jsut want to be involved in the baking and creativity part...

Same here :) i love to bake!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebutterflygrooves:
    Homesteader, not a "real" job that pays but a job nonetheless. I would love to live off the land and rely only on ourselves for food, etc. My aunt and uncle are homesteading and they've been very successful so far.

What is this- I mean we just homesteaded our house but I am a bit confused?

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Crime scene investigator/ Death Investigator or  something in Ballistics.

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • I want to be a Starbucks Barista 3 days a week and get paid a Psychologist's salary.The other 2 dys + weekends be home with my lo. This is only funny if you know that I am a full time working Psychologist.
    Iui #1 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 2 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 3 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 4 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 5 = unmedicated = bfp - miscarriage at 5 wks. Iui #6 = nov 2012 = gonal f 75, endotrim 100= chemical pregnancy/bfn
  • imageTwo*True:
    Stay at home mom. But maybe a SAHM that is president of a non-profit board.  Or a SAHM that works part-time when the kids are in school.

This.

Or a travel writer.

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Event Planner--part time

Food/Travel writer

The person who gives out the Publisher's Clearing house checks

• image2moms2twins:

imagebutterflygrooves:
    Homesteader, not a "real" job that pays but a job nonetheless. I would love to live off the land and rely only on ourselves for food, etc.

My aunt and uncle are homesteading and they've been very successful so far.

What is this- I mean we just homesteaded our house but I am a bit confused?

Homesteading is living off the land, producing your own food, energy, and pretty much everything, it's self sustaining living. This way of life means working around the clock to tend to gardens, animals, general upkeep of land and buildings. There is very little to no reliance on things produced outside the homestead.
  • imageJGY:

imageTwo*True:
    Stay at home mom. But maybe a SAHM that is president of a non-profit board.  Or a SAHM that works part-time when the kids are in school.

This.

Or a travel writer.

Both TT and JGY said my ideas. I could do all three right?

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tree house construction contractor. 

Or sheep farmer.  I've done both, but not as a whole big, fat, real job. 

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

• Parttime children's room painter. During J's school hours only. Great Friday Fluff, madisonpeas! I miss you ladies.
  • imagetdmklm:
    Parttime children's room painter. During J's school hours only. Great Friday Fluff, madisonpeas! I miss you ladies.

We miss you too!

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"