June 2013 Moms

PGAL Weekly Check-in

I?m posting a little early today ? I?ll be in meetings a lot of Thursday, so I wanted to make sure to get this up ahead of schedule instead of late

This check in is for any June 2013 mom who has experienced a loss prior to getting pregnant with your June baby. Anyone who has had that unfortunate experience is welcome to post. If you are new, please give us a quick intro so we can get to know a little about you

We are all fortunate to be here, and I hope that everyone is feeling good, both physically and mentally.

We?re really sorry to have said goodbye to Ktrue this week. I hope you and your family are doing ok, and that you get some answers at some point.

----------------

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week?

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it?

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures!

---------------- 

KaleyandJason ? you said you had some freak outs last week. Did you make it through this week ok?

Huckleberry ? still POAS? Or have you convinced yourself it?s real this time?

Ilovebeingamom ? have you gotten excited yet?

Kate&Dru ? I love the idea of a ?mental health ultrasound?! How did it go?

BIM22607 ? so no appointments this past week?. Anything coming up?

Kread8 ? Did you do any yoga this week like you mentioned wanting to do? I used to do yoga a lot ? it?s really a great way to disconnect

sctiger52408 ? how did Monday?s appointment go?

MrsPetey09 ? you had your appointment yesterday ? how was it?

sammer818 ? are you still just rocking your huge boobs as your only symptom? I can think of worse!

Heelibrarian - Are you keeping your mind off reliving your loss?

pinktrojanbride120107 ? how?s your patience level these days? Have you come up with a good way to manage it?

mrsfaz2be ? how did your beta go last week?

BritsyB8 - how are you doing with remembering that every pregnancy doesn?t end in a loss. Have you come up with a good way to get away from those thoughts?

Jmjenich ? are you still feeling good? any changes this week?

Killian09? are you still feeling detatched? Have you figured out how to get excited yet?

starrkitten89 - TWINS! How fun. I?m a twin, so I get extra excited about other people having them. How is your diabetes?

ConnieRob ? getting over your loss milestone is great! It?s good that you?re feeling really positive

Leggynic ? So your 12 week appointment is November 21? Are you guys going to share with people at 12 weeks?

Shanbp ? are you still feeling gross all day? How are you handling it?

Junebug060609 ? so happy your first appointment went well!

behapy2day ? have you been able to relax at all yet? When is your next appointment? Is your doctor really carefully monitoring you in the coming weeks due to your loss history?

AZAmy77 ? your appointment is today, right? How did it go?

Daillm ? it?s so nice that you have such a friendly doctors office! How did Tuesdays appointment go?

Kdruffles ? I don?t think it?s dumb that you?re hoping your loss never thinks he?s going to be replaced. Have you thought of doing some sort of memorial for him? I bought a necklace with the birthstone that our loss would?ve had, and I know a lot of other people do something similar.

Fuzzy21 ? how was your appointment on Tuesday? Did your husband by any chance get to join?

Cmenasco ? your appointment is soon! Are you nervous? Excited?

42Butterflies ? how are you feeling? Still a little nauseous?

Jordan1234 ? are you still symptom-free? How are you handling that?

Sheacox ? have you found a way to get excited yet? Is there anything you think you and your SO can do to help that?

BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
Back to normal business December 2012
BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage

Re: PGAL Weekly Check-in

• dude, yo.... took me ages to format this thing, and it still looks a mess. so sorry if I left you off.... absolutely not on purpose! Still participate, please!

I'll figure out a better way to do it next week so it doesn't look all wonky. 

imageimage
  • Can I join this check in?
  • Loading the player...
  • I am a little more excited. I have about 4 more days until I pass my milestone but I am feeling more sick than last time and more confident this time. Still haven't been able to connect though. Our favorite vacation spot is Disneyland!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageravenclaw1:

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? First appointment is not until Nov 19

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it?  Haven't reached either one. Very nervous.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures! Definitely Cayman Islands!

Hi, I'm cautiously expecting baby #2. DS is 2.5 and I had 1 chemical pregnancy before him and 2 miscarriages after him. First one was 7 weeks (natural) and the 2nd one was at 10w3d (D&C at 10w4d). After my first miscarriage my OB put me on progesterone suppositories. I'm on it again this time at a higher dose and keeping my fingers crossed.  First two betas look good. Nervous to pass the 7 week and 10w3d hurdles, and hoping I'll feel more confident once I pass them.

I answered the check-in questions above.

• We passed our milestone over a week ago today! YAY! Had our first ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great! Saw the heartbeat.  Still due June 24th. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers *TTC since 1/12* BFP: 7/6/12 Miscarriage 7/23/12 @5w3d BFP: 10/12/13 EDD 6/24/13
  • Thanks so much for doing this check-in. The formatting looks fine to me!

KaleyandJason ? you said you had some freak outs last week. Did you make it through this week ok?  I am doing a lot better. My m/s is in full swing so I don't have time to do much except focus on not hurling everywhere.

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? I have an appointment coming up on Friday! I can't wait.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? Friday is also my loss milestone. They think my baby quit growing last time at 8 weeks 3 days all though it wasn't discovered until 12 weeks. Hopefully all goes well Friday.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures! We vacation in Savannah/Tybee Island every year. It isn't the fanciest of vacations, but it has slowly became our second home!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm impressed you were able to address each of us. Wow!

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week?  I have my 8w one on Friday.  Should just be PIAC (they have us do it each appt) and a chance for me to ask some questions.  Oh, and my OB is my sons pedi...so he's getting the balance of his 1 yr shots :/

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? Yeppers.  It was 5w1d, 3 weeks ago tomorrow.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures!  Hawaii with a (now ex) bf.  Before I ever started dating my DH.  We went to the Big Island and Oahu and hiked to lava, snorkelled with fishes, saw all kinds of gorgeous sites.  Something for everybody.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• of course!

imageimage
  • Who has appointments today or anytime this next week?  I had my first u/s on Monday, next appointment is the 19th. 

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? Nope. It'll be one more week for me. Very nervous.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures!  Actually, I'm at my favorite vacation place right now - El Dorado Casitas Royale in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. H and I came here for a vacation in May.... I come pretty frequently for work, but it was 1000x's more awesome to come for fun, esp with H.  Plus, that's where I got KU the first time, so it's a little special :)

Here's a picture of where we spent the majority of our time!

imageimage
  • Not sure I 'qualify' but, I had 2 late first trimester missed m/c in 2010 before getting prego and being able to keep my DD who was born in August of 2011. 

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? Just had my first appt yesterday.  There is a small bleed and they want me to come back for a second u/s in 2 weeks.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? No Is it approaching? Not until week 11, 3.5 more weeks away. How are you dealing with it? I don't think I'm out of the woods so to speak until I pass first tri.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures! Sorry no pictures, probably when I studied abroad in college.  Loved Paris!  When I was a kid I loved Disneyworld and I cannot wait to take my daughter there!

• sammer818 ? are you still just rocking your huge boobs as your only symptom? I can think of worse! Oh yeah, still rocking 'em! I am also experiencing a TON of nausea. However my "morning" sickness doesn't usually start until about 9 or 10am so at least I can get a decent breakfast in!

My first ultrasound and appointment is Monday at 6pm. This weekend could be the longest weekend ever!

I lost my last pregnancy at 6w 5d. Today is exactly 7 weeks, so on that front, I'm pretty happy. I've never made it to 8 weeks ever, so I'm really just focused on getting to next Thursday.

In April we went to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, AZ, and Vegas. That was by far the best trip ever!

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? Still no appointment, not till the end of the month.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? I reached it last week, I did good, I kept my self busy that day.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures! My childhood one would be when we went to Florida. no picture since it was about 20 years ago.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? No appointments for me again until Nov. 20th.  We will be 12 weeks and will hopefully hear a heartbeat! Fingers crossed.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? We reached our loss milestone a week and a half ago.  It was quite hard.  I still don't know if this is real, I guess hearing a heart beat will make it all the more real to my DH and I.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures!  My favorite vacation would have to be our honeymoon to HI. It was the best, beautiful water, great food, awesome weather! Just perfection.

Jmjenich ? are you still feeling good? any changes this week? I am still feeling good, no m/s or anything.  This week I have no voice, called the doctors office they said a viral thing was going around, up my fluid intake and make sure I get lots of rest. 

I would just like to thank you so very much for taking the time out of your busy life, to do this for us every week.  It is awesome, and the fact that you reach out to each of us personally is just amazing.  It warms my heart! Thank you again for doing this wonderful post each week! It makes us realize we are not alone!

Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? I went on tuesday and everything looks great. LO measuring 2 days ahead with a strong heartbeat!

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? Yes! As of last Friday we passed the milestone of both our previous losses. I'm feeling more confident with this pregnancy, although it's still hard not to worry.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures! I don't think I can choose just one. My favorite tropical destination has been Riviera Maya (we go with friends every year) and my favorite sight-seeing destination has been Paris!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Raven, thank you so much for doing this check in!

I am doing a  little better today with keeping in mind that a BFP doesn't have to end with a loss, although we did have a scare! I went for betas last Wednesday and Friday. My doc told me that my first draw was 500. I called the nurse line on Friday to see about getting my numbers and they told me 492. I absolutely panicked and was terrified that we were going to lose this LO, too. Then, we had the terrible storm, so I had to wait from Friday until yesterday afternoon for the office to open. When I called, I got a different nurse. Turns out that my FIRST draw was 492 and my second was 1151. My doctor rounded and the nurse gave me the wrong results. Talk about being relieved!!!

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? I am not sure what is next....I am waiting for my doctor to call. Now that it was confirmed that my betas went up, he needs to schedule the next step.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? No, I still have some time yet....my first loss was at 8 weeks and my second was just over 9 weeks.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures! My DH and I went to Sandals in Ocho Rios in September. It was the perfect vacation!!

TTC:Off BCP December 2011. BFP #1 January 16, 2012; EDD September 12, 2012; m/c Feb,1 2012. BFP #2 June 6, 2012; EDD February 11, 2013; diagnosed with blighted ovum/had D&C July 12,2012. BFP #3 October 20, 2012; EDD June 29, 2013. BabyFruit Ticker Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
  • Hey Ladies! 

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? I don;t go back in until 11/27.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? Yes, we passed it at 6w3-4d, Leading up to it I was really anxious and nervous. At 6w3d I started bleeding and lost the baby the next day last time so this time there was a lot of drinking water just so I could pee and check the TP.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures!

I've been fortunate enough to do a lot of traveling but my 2 favorite trips were when I was a kid and my parents took us on a 3 week road trip accross the country. We went from Sacramento - Salt Lake City -Yellowstone -  Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse - Kansas to visit family - Grand Canyon - Carlsbad Caverns - Disneyland / Unoversal Studios. It was awesome. we got to see so much of the country. I'd love to take DS and future LO's on a road trip someday.

My other favorite trip(s) is that I'm lucky enough to have a sister who is married to an Australian and living near Melbourne. I've been able to go over twice and really explore a lot. The first time I went was for 6 weeks and the second time was for 3. I think my favorite was climbing the Harbor Bridge in Sydney, going snorkeling with dolphins and (small) sharks and seeing the Little Penguins on Prince Phillip Island.

Chilling with a kangaroo at a petting zoo

My sister and I, somewhere on our road trip 1988

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Hello ladies! I hope you will have me. I am minicheezburg, my home was TTCAL for the past almost 10 months. I got my first BFP Oct 2010, M/c 10/03/10, Dx PCOS Nov 2011, BFP #2 10/12/12.

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? My first u/s was rescheduled from this past Tuesday to this coming Wednesday.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? Yes I have. I still won't feel better til I see my Little bear on that screen.

QOTD: I think the best was when my DH and I went on a simple day trip for our 1st Anniversary. We went to a zoo and to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon and had a little picnic. It was awesome!

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Hi PGALers!

Update: Still taking things day by day. Though I'm not a total mess, I'm still trying to keep,calm. I've been doing a lot of praying.

Appointments: We had a quick appointment on Tuesday. Baby was growing on track and had a strong heartbeat. Yay! Doctor wants me to come in for monthly ultrasounds so we can monitor a fibroid that is growing. Yikes! Next appointment is November 21.

Milestones: Last time I had a missed mc at 12 weeks but baby was only measuring 6 or 7 weeks so I guess technically I've passed my milestone, though I'm still terrified something will happen. Maybe I'll feel better after first tri.

QOTD: So far, our fave vacation spot has been Maui. We stayed at Black Rock on the Kaanapali shore, just touristy enough but still quiet. It felt like paradise. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good morning ladies!

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? I had mine yestereday :)

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it?  We found out last time at 9w2d so I'm almost there, but we had lost the baby at 8 weeks. So in a sense I already passed that milestone with confirmation yesterday.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures!  We are cruise people. We have been on 6 and each one is equally amazing! I can't wait to go on one next year for our 5 year anniversary!

My appointment went great! My NP did the ultrasound 1st since she knew I was nervous. Baby is looking like the cutest gummy bear and has a very strong heartbeat. We were able to see arm and leg buds and she took her time so we could soak it all in. I'm feeling so very thankful today!

image           image          

• Hi PgAL June mamas!

Kread8 ? Did you do any yoga this week like you mentioned wanting to do? I used to do yoga a lot ? it?s really a great way to disconnect 
    I did make it to yoga last weekend!  Was pretty tough, I really suck at yoga in general - but I always feel so great when the session is over, so I'm glad I battled through it. 

I don't have an appointment until the 21st, so just trying to relax until then

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it?
    My loss milestone isn't until 9w3d so I still have a ways to go.  So far I have managed to remain fairly calm - aside from a small funk I was in yesterday due to lessening symptoms, but I'm better today.

Probably our honeymoon.  We went to an all inclusive resort in Mexico that we both LOVED!  It had amazing food, lots of activities and our room was awesome!  We really want to go back at some point. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• imagehuckleberry08:
    Britsy, that is such amazing news!! I am so happy for you!

Thank you! I am praying that everything is okay with your LO. Please keep us posted.

TTC:Off BCP December 2011. BFP #1 January 16, 2012; EDD September 12, 2012; m/c Feb,1 2012. BFP #2 June 6, 2012; EDD February 11, 2013; diagnosed with blighted ovum/had D&C July 12,2012. BFP #3 October 20, 2012; EDD June 29, 2013. BabyFruit Ticker Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
  • imageravenclaw1:

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures!  Actually, I'm at my favorite vacation place right now - El Dorado Casitas Royale in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. H and I came here for a vacation in May.... I come pretty frequently for work, but it was 1000x's more awesome to come for fun, esp with H.  Plus, that's where I got KU the first time, so it's a little special :)

OHMYGOD!  That's where we went for our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We LOVE that resort!  I am even more jealous of you right now!!!!!!!!!  Please tell me you can hook me up for a getaway sometime soon....Wink  Seriously LOVE that place... Please tell me you are taking advantage of the yummy pb banana smoothies at that grill/lunch place - they are to die for!  (not to mention the food at all the fancy restaurants)

M/C 7/8/12

• Thanks so much for doing this check in! I'm doing pretty good with my diabetes. I am still getting some occasional highs after meals, but my fastings have been excellent (I am so excited about this because they were horrible last time).

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? No appointments for me this week! I go back on Tuesday 11/13.

My c/p was at 5w4d. I felt much better after it passed and after my appointment, but now I am starting to get worried again. I have a lot more cramping this time (my doc told me it's normal, especially with 2, and especially with subsequent pregnancies), but it makes me nervous.

I'm boring- I have way too much love for Disney World :)

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

•  While we told our families and a few close friends after seeing the hb at the 8wk u/s, we'll be ready to share after the 21st.  We'll tell DDs then and will make it part of our Christmas card as well.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? I reached it at 6wks when we could see the sac in the ute rather than a tube. It was a great mental health check. I'm glad my OB didn't make me wait till 12wks like everyone else.

Vacation spot is a toss up between Maui and San Francisco.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekread8:
    imageravenclaw1:

OHMYGOD!  That's where we went for our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We LOVE that resort!  I am even more jealous of you right now!!!!!!!!!  Please tell me you can hook me up for a getaway sometime soon....Wink  Seriously LOVE that place... Please tell me you are taking advantage of the yummy pb banana smoothies at that grill/lunch place - they are to die for!  (not to mention the food at all the fancy restaurants)

No way! How weird! Isn't it paradise?

I haven't had a PB smoothie, but I always hit them up for the fruit ones. I seriously love our hotels. We have a bunch, including a line that's designed for families too.

We're constantly running sweeps on FB and our website for free trips. You should enter :

imageimage
  • Thanks for doing the check in!!!!

Yes, my first appt is tomorrow and so excited!  I don't get an ultrasound but will at least get it scheduled tomorrow.   

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it?     Nope, that is a long ways away, but for me the loss milestone I don't think is going to mean much since we know what was wrong with our LO (Trisomy 18).  For me the big ultrasound where we see a NORMAL umbilical cord and healthy baby is going to be the biggy for me since ours didn't go well last time. 

The Sierra's in CA!!!  LOVE IT up there in the mountains!!! 

• I'm new to June 2013. I had a loss at 8 weeks with my first pregnancy back in July.

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? Not until Nov. 15.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? My milestone will be next week when I am 8 weeks. I am not freaking out yet. Trying to stay positive and relaxed. I am glad my first appointment is after. I am hopeful that everything will be fine at 9 weeks. I have a friend who is an OB who said she will give me a US whenever I'm ready but I am avoiding it right now. 

Our honeymoon in St. Maarten was my favorite vacation. 

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? Just had my ultrasound appointment today!  It went well, so happy for some good news.  Baby is measuring 7 weeks 1 day and heartbeat strong at 148bpm!

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? Past the loss milestone now, but still nervous.  My mother had several losses before having me - I plan to discuss with my dr next appointment.  Mostly just always checking for blood in my underwear/on tp.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures! I wish I could share pictures, but I'm at work.  Favorite would be our week and a half in Maui for our 1 year anniversary. Loved the road to Hana! We cruise a lot as well. 

Sammer818 - My DH is super excited for huge boobs!  Of course, he isn't enjoying the fact that mine are super sore now so he has to stay away!

Huckleberry - FX for you!  Is it just the low heartbeat they are worried about?

Britsy - Ah, that stinks that they messed up the numbers in telling you, but glad they are going up!

Minicheezb - Where is the grand canyon of PA?

~~~TTC #1 since Dec 2011, BFP 5/3 CP 5/6~~~
    ~~~BFP 10/9/12, EDD 6/17/13~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was mostly just asking because I was doing some reading yesterday on what to expect the heartbeat to be at - and saw this article that says from 6-7 weeks the heartbeat should be at 90-110bpm, so yours didn't seem too low to me since you are a little earlier.  Not that I'm an expert on this or anthing. 

Anyway, really hoping for you that everything is ok in there!

~~~TTC #1 since Dec 2011, BFP 5/3 CP 5/6~~~
    ~~~BFP 10/9/12, EDD 6/17/13~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel lucky to have so many people in the doctors office rooting for me. My apt this last Tuesday went great!! DH came with which was awesome because U/S and hearing the heart beat for the first time! Also finally got dated and have a due date. (8w 2d and EDD June 11, 2013)

Today sucked... I had to go in for the 3 hour glucose test. I made it to the one hour mark and got my blood taken. Then went and throw up so badly in the bathroom. :( Waiting the Doctor to call me to tell what he would like to have me do next. Hoping if I have to do it again I'll get the meal not the drink.

Have you already reached your loss milestone?Nope not yet.  Is it approaching? My first two was at 9 weeks. The last one I still have a long while.  How are you dealing with it? I am doing well with it all now. DH and I celebrate make it another month. Next month at 12 weeks we are picking out a baby name book. 

Any time I am on a cruise ship it's the best vacation. The last two would had to be the best because it was a back to back cruise. The first one was just My mom, sister, and I. Then we stayed on ship while DH and a group of 12 joined us on the second one. Wish I could find a picture...

This story started at band camp on Sept. 6, 2002, when to people meet. Married on Nov. 14, 2009.

• Hi ravenclaw! Thanks for running this checkin!

Hmm, honestly it still feels distant.  I think that is actually okay with me for now though.  I've been avoiding a lot of things I as obsessed with during my first pregnancy--like tracking week by week development and looking at baby stuff on amazon etc.

I have 1 week until my first milestone (although we have already had an u/s that ruled out ectopic pg which caused that loss), and 5.5 weeks until my second milestone (and there's no way to rule that one out other than just waiting through it).

I have another u/s next Monday.  I'm keeping everything crossed that we get good news.

As for vacations--it's hard to pick a favorite.  I <3 vacation!  The most recent highlight for me would be visiting Alhambra in Spain.

• Who has appointments today or anytime this next week? I have a nurse visit on Tuesday, but nothing exciting will happen.

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it? My milestone is 9 weeks and it's coming up quickly. My first EDD is also only a month and a half away. Dreading that one. I just hope everything's still ok in there.

QOTD: Since I?m posting this from a super vacation destination (even though I?m here for work!), the question of the day is this: What is your favorite vacation you?ve ever taken. Bonus points for pictures! We went to England, Wales, and Scotland for our honeymoon. It was absolutely fantastic!

• Hi ladies!

I'm in Orlando on vacation for the weekend so I am just now getting a quick bump fix in.

I am 9w5d today and baby had a HB of 173 at our appt this morning. I have officially graduated from the RE and have my first appt with the new ob next Wednesday! My last milestone will be this coming week.

Favorite vacation spot would have to be Mexico or a cruise ship!

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • I'm so late to this. Work was a biatch today (and all week) and I haven't been able to get online. 

My u/s was Tuesday.  Happy bug with what looked like a strong heartbeat.  I gasped when I saw it since I was so nervous going in.  I was so afraid it wouldn't be there.  I think the monitor said 152 beats but the tech didn't tell me, so I'm not sure. It looked like it should at this stage, so fingers crossed.  My husband had to work, so my sister went with me.  

My loss milestone will be February 3, 2013.  I'm doing okay now, though I still get really jealous of those IRL that are "as far along as I should have been."  I am happy for all of them, just some of the girls rub me a little the wrong way and make me jealous. One girl from work, who is due in March, just won't stop with the whole pg thing (she doesn't know about my m/c) and I get that she is excited, but it's really annoying.   It's okay,  I have this LO and I'm happy with June. 

My favorite place to go on vacation is a toss up between Maui, HI and Palm Desert, CA.  Love those places.  I try to go to Palm Desert at least once a year and Hawaii every 2 years or so.  

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageFuzzy21:

My favorite place to go on vacation is a toss up between Maui, HI and Palm Desert, CA.  Love those places.  I try to go to Palm Desert at least once a year and Hawaii every 2 years or so.  

I go to Palm Desert a lot too!  My dad actually has a house there, so we try and make a point to use it as much as possible since it makes taking a vacation a little cheaper.  Love that area!

M/C 7/8/12

• I am so sorry that we lost ktrue.  Sad My heart breaks for her.  This is so unfair.

----------------

Who has appointments today or anytime this next week?  I had my second u/s on Monday and things are still looking good!

Have you already reached your loss milestone? Is it approaching? How are you dealing with it?  I passed both the anniversary of my loss and the milestone of it two weeks ago.  I am very happy that it has passed, but I am still nervous.

My favorite vacation was our honey moon in St. Lucia.  We got to see so much and had so much time to relax.  I wish I were there now!  How is your trip going?? 

---------------- 

You are so sweet remembering all of these things about us!  <3

Jordan1234 ? are you still symptom-free? How are you handling that?

I am still basically symptom free.  I'm trying to appreciate it, but it does make me nervous.  I think it's because I have so much stress going on in my professional life, I don't have time to analyze the symptoms I may be experiencing?  Idk.  I know I should be happy, and I'm trying to be. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"