April 2013 Moms

Favorite thing about being pg so far?

Its a little dead around here - share your favorite thing so far about being pregnant.  Outside of the obvious "I'm getting a baby". Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Favorite thing about being pg so far?

• Having boobs again!

• Its a tie between an excuse to go to bed at 8pm and my daughter kissing my belly and saying I love you baby. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Adalyn 9/28/2010 & Peter 4/1/2013

• Loading the player...
  • Having fabulous, long, Pantene pro v commercial worthy hair. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I love being this close to knowing what our family will look like, for all intents and purposes, complete.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I get out of doing dishes. Can't handle the warm soapy water smell.
  • I love having an excuse for the spare tire I usually carry around.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• I don't have to clean the kitty litter! And I have an excuse for my fussy eating habits.
  • My husband told me I am "glowing." I don't see it, but I'm choosing to believe him. Stick out tongue

Other than that, so there's not much happening yet. I can't wait to feel baby move consistantly, but I have a ways to go yet. That's definitely my favorite part of being pregnant.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm still waiting. So far its been pretty miserable. I'm looking forward to the day I have a favorite thing about being pregnant!
  • imageOhSewCrafty:
    I love having an excuse for the spare tire I usually carry around.

Amen to this! And to not having to suck in my stomach anymore. For actually having a reason for looking this way!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• This sounds terrible, but I love having an excuse for everything. For not taking the dog out, for not putting away the laundry super-stat. I also love being able to eat and not feel guilty about it. 
  • finally feeling him/her move and being treated like a princess Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nothing. I feel fat, don't look pregnant and hate that I don't feel comfortable running.

Also, really want a drink while waiting out this damn hurricane. 

Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageblueandgray:

Having boobs again!

This, and giving into the occasional craving and being ok with it. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I always thought I got my breast implants a little smaller than I would of liked, so the big boobs are nice to look at. I would say that is my first. The second thing by far, is the getting to relax with hubby putting in more work than usual. lol
  • Seeing DH all excited and protective of the baby.
  • I would say............. being able to wear my pregnancy clothes again, I feel so bad...but pregnancy has put me through the ringer, completely exhausted all the time, can't seem to sleep through the night, muscles are always sore and the girls already filling with BM. Stick out tongue... is it April yet?
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Right now, my favorite part is not having to suck in my belly. Later on, I love feeling movement and having a nice round belly.

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageldawngirl:
    I don't have to clean the kitty litter! And I have an excuse for my fussy eating habits.

I lOVE not having to clean kitty litter!

• I love having an excuse for everything. At least my husband uses the pregnancy as an excuse. I'm tired... it's because I'm pregnant. I can't remember people's names... no problem, you're pregnant! I want a hot fudge sundae... it's OK because it's what the baby wants! I'm milking it :)
  • Having boobs for once! Growing a belly is fun at this stage - maybe later it will get old :)
    Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! imageimage
  • Having something to blame my normal laziness on.
  • Having nice boobs again, my cute little bump and feeling those flutters. I could stay in this stage of pregnancy forever...love it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hearing my son get so excited about being a big brother.  He calls the baby his "little peach" and loves to "pat the baby to sleep" - its so cute!
  • Hearing my husband finally say "you look pregnant". Before I don't think it was real to him. He hasn't been able to go to any of the appointments or anything. Now he is all over me rubbing my belly and just staring (In a good way).

Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • I love my baby bump. I love looking in the mirror and seeing my round belly (especially now that I'm 18 weeks, I actually look pregnant, as opposed to the "is she pregnant or has she been spending too much time at McDonald's?") look.
  • I've never had boobs before.  It's pretty cool!
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageReady4theParty:
    Seeing DH all excited and protective of the baby.

This!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    We can't wait to meet our Blake Katherine!!
  • I love not worrying about covering up my stomach... So happy that I can wear whatever now and it looks cute

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejackie9480:
    my daughter kissing my belly and saying I love you baby. :)

imageMrs.Leah.Maria:
    I love being this close to knowing what our family will look like, for all intents and purposes, complete.

imageOhSewCrafty:
    I love having an excuse for the spare tire I usually carry around. 

imageldawngirl:
    I don't have to clean the kitty litter!

imageSparkleButtsMama:

I can't wait to feel baby move consistantly.

imageMimi63:
    I love not worrying about covering up my stomach... So happy that I can wear whatever now and it looks cute

All of the above! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"