April 2013 Moms

You know what I'm craving right now?

Eggs benedict.

I've only had it one time in my entire life, and I remember it being pretty good. Then today on Yahoo, there was a video on the "easy" secret to make perfect eggs benedict. That shiz was not easy. But now I can't stop thinking about it... I should not have watched that vid.

Anyone craving delicious things this evening? 

Re: You know what I'm craving right now?

• i was craving cheese fries but i took care of that craving..lol. They were delicious
    image   image
  • I constantly crave mashed potatoes (or baked or fried, any kind of potatoes really lol) not sure why, but mmm they are good!
    BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep seeing Red Lobster and Applebee's commercials and the shrimp looks SO GOOD...which is bizarre, because I really hate shrimp. lol

Elisabeth Lee "Ella"
    Born April 14, 2013

Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right, 
    Just like it's meant to be
    All wrapped up in my arms so tight
    Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right
    Life's a long and winding ride
    Better have the right one by your side
    And happiness don't drag its feet
    Time moves faster than you think
  • Hawaiian pizza... it's on its way! Big Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • I've been desperate for Red Lobster lately.... the cheddar bay biscuits, a big caesar salad, and a huge plate of crab alfredo. 

Oh, and oddly enough, gummy bears.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSammieLou88:
    I keep seeing Red Lobster and Applebee's commercials and the shrimp looks SO GOOD...which is bizarre, because I really hate shrimp. lol

OMG, I had the same reaction! I hate shrimp, but it looked so tasty... 

• I've eaten a ton of food today, so I'm not really craving anything since I'm full, but I'm really fighting the urge to go snag another KitKat from the trick or treat candy. Trick or treat isn't until Wednesday, so I better be careful haha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really want a coconut milk, peanut chicken curry with fresh spring rolls and chicken satay. :( It's not happening and my attempt to make it at home failed.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I. Can't. Stop. Eating. Cherry. Laffy. Taffy ! Oy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • All week I've been craving the "perfect" piece of apple pie / cobbler / crisp / tart / whatever, warm, topped with vanilla ice cream.

But I can't find exactly what I want anywhere -- well, except for the ice cream, of course.  I want it to be crunchy, sweet, salty, cinnemony, buttery, crispy crust, etc...

I think I've made it up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • oh damnit now I want eggs!!  I normally really don't care for eggs, but my entire last pregnancy and so far in this one I will randomly get an intense craving for them.  Sometimes a fried runny egg, sometimes a scrambled egg. aaah!  yum!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been craving apple crisp with dried cranberries in it. I'm actually planning on making this recipe next weekend. It has pecans in the crumble on top...maybe that'll help with the salty part?

Elisabeth Lee "Ella"
    Born April 14, 2013

Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right, 
    Just like it's meant to be
    All wrapped up in my arms so tight
    Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right
    Life's a long and winding ride
    Better have the right one by your side
    And happiness don't drag its feet
    Time moves faster than you think
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board