July 2012 Moms

WW 19

I guess we're starting wonder week 19. The website says the fussiness starts at week 15 and skills develop by week 19; my LO is 15 weeks and I swear I've got maybe 4 brain cells left, this kid will not sleep/ stop fussing this week. Right now we're even on our 3rd time being up since 8pm, grrrrrrrrrrrr. Anyone else noticing this WW?
imageimage
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WW 19

• ugh, we're at 14 weeks and she's been super fussy all week already. How much longer is this going to last?
  • Yes the last few days hes only happy if im holding him. Paying attention to him and only him dont look away look at me entertain me joker!!!!
    This is the worst one yet. Im on currently sitting in his room in the rocking chair with him passed out on my shoulder. Its the only way he'll sleep tonight. He wont even cosleep wich is normally a golden ticket. Hes been up literally every hour since 9.
    But as long as i sit here with him on my shoulder hes good.
    Im so glad i dont have to work outside the home. I would be useless, i give mad props to the mommies that do!!!!!

ETA: my phone blows on autocorrect.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Rough week 14 here. But my child has never STTN so I just feel like every week is a growth spurt or wonder week at this point. He'll eventually STTN I'm sure, when he's old enough to run for President.
  • Is that what this hell is this week?? She is waking up every night multiple times and inconsolable. Work is starting to suffer because of it. At 15 weeks yesterday. So tired....

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ahhh that is why my 16 week old wakes up so often at night! He's never been a great sleeper but u would normally get at least a 6 or 7 hour stretch from him and now I'm lucky if I get 4 :[. It feels like we regressed back to the newborn stage!

• image zyas:
    ugh, we're at 14 weeks and she's been super fussy all week already. How much longer is this going to last?

Another 18 years!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image reinedecajun:
    Yes the last few days hes only happy if im holding him. Paying attention to him and only him dont look away look at me entertain me joker!!!! This is the worst one yet. Im on currently sitting in his room in the rocking chair with him passed out on my shoulder. Its the only way he'll sleep tonight. He wont even cosleep wich is normally a golden ticket. Hes been up literally every hour since 9. But as long as i sit here with him on my shoulder hes good. Im so glad i dont have to work outside the home. I would be useless, i give mad props to the mommies that do!!!!! ETA: my phone blows on autocorrect.

Gosh we are still 2 days shy of 13 weeks and this was me last night!! oh and I am at work right now....useless but here *sigh*  Everytime I would put him back down in his crib it would last maybe 30min -1hr then he would be back awake! 

Can they start this early? lol

The time is now to be fun and fancy free, lookout world he's headed towards 3!
    Dating: 7.1.2008        Engaged: 11.25.11       Austin: 07.21.12     Wedding: 5.4.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards