March 2013 Moms

Downton Abbey

Anybody watch? I'm on episode 2 season 1.

Re: Downton Abbey

• Love it!!!! Can't wait for new season. : )

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

• I love it. The third season just started airing in the uk. Im dying to watch it when it airs in the us in January. I have been bad and looked up spoilers on uk websites.
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't wait for season 3 in January!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I looooooove that show.  Can't wait for season 2 to show up on Netflix.  And then for season 3 to air here!  I missed season 2 when it was on, so I hope Netflix gets its act together soon!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Sooo good! Can't wait for season 3!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Absolutley love it! So hard to wait for the next season to start.
  • Love, love, love this show.  I watched Season 1 on DVD right before Season 2 premiered last winter.  It was addicting and I am seriously counting down the days 'til the US premiere of Season 3.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic View Full Size Image
    BFP#1 11/12/11 ~ No heartbeat 12/12/11 ~ D&C 12/19/11
    BFP#2 3/25/12 ~ Heartbeat 141 4/16/12 ~ No heartbeat 4/25/12 ~ D&C 04/30/12 
    BFP#3 7/16/12 ~ EDD 3/26/13 ~ It's a BOY ~ DOB 2/26/13

• I love it!!! I am actually hooked on a new one that thye have been playing...Downstairs/Upstairs. Has anyone been watching this one? It's set in 1939 England. It's really good!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"