October 2011 Moms

HDBD!

Here's mister in his first suit that I bought before he was even born. I'm just glad it fit at all! He's staring up because I was holding the kitchen curtain up, when I sent the pic to DH he replied why does he look like he's trying to fly?

My growing chunky 6 pack as I head into the 3rd trimester.

Now let's see the rest of those cute babies and bumps!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: HDBD!

• T looks so dapper in that suit!  Adorable!  And you look great, Spicy!

Here is my new favorite photo of T.  She was playing in the leaves this last weekend:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Sammy-Mae:

My dapper dude.

Adorable! 

All these little guys in their fancy duds are just killing me.  I love it!

• I took Ronin to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  He was a little overwhelmed with all the people, so he wasn't too smiley.  But, this is his people watching face....

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Love all these pics!

Here is J giving Momma some sugar!

• I love all the suits! Sharks-Ronin looks so serious-ly adorable. Big Smile

We went to a pumpkin patch this past weekend while visiting my IL's.

Look Momma, a horse!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • They boys in their suits makes me hope this next LO is a boy lol

I going to AW a little bit.. we went up to my cousin's house in NH this weekend, and we saw a little farm on the side of the road selling pumpkins, so we stopped by to check it out.

Passed out on the way home.. she didn't even get past the cover page of Parenting magazine! lol

I haven't taken a picture of my bump this week... if/when I do, I'll edit my post :-)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •  Waiting for the Great Pumpkin with her buddy Aiden!

Photo: Keeping watch for the Great Pumpkin!

Playing in the streamers at her first Halloween party of the season!

Again with buddy, Aiden, trying to pose them for a fall shot. We failed. (Oh, and she's supposed to be Pebbles. I made Fred and Wilma costumes for DH & I.)

• G enjoying a "practice" cupcake on his birthday at home with us (his party isn't until Saturday).

Edited to make picture show up

• I LOVE all the little guys in their suits!  Confession: I found really cute little suits at Zellers when it was closing so they were super cheap.  I offered to pick it up for my friend whose son would be the right size (they were 3-6 month) for the Jewish holidays, but she didn't want it.  I bought two of them (one with a green shirt and tie, one with blue) anyway because I couldn't resist.  Hopefully we have a boy at some point, or else I'll just gift them to someone I guess.  I coo each time I see them in the closet, though.

Sharing her toys with the kitty while I cooked dinner:

This one's a bit blurry 'cause she's moving, but I have to share it anyway.  She was showing off her walking for my granny.  I love how proud she is of herself:

And one more (sorry, I'm an AW today) of her enjoying the grass and the wind:

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• I don't think I've ever posted a pic of DD (the whole internet privacy thing...) but I'm finally ready to play.

At the pumpkin patch: 

• Seriously - I know I've said it before, but I just can't get enough of these pumpkin pictures.  I love each and every one of them!

We went apple picking this weekend.  It was cold, wet, and LBB was being a snit almost the entire way out and while we were there.  But, he quickly learned how amazing fresh picked apples taste.

• Total AW here .... we're going to take annual birthday pictures at a local park becuase the trees are beautiful there. Here are this years:

Me: 29, Dx with PCOS & pituitary tumor/high prolactin

TTC#1: Abigail born 10/26/11

dx: bilateral congenital cataracts resulting in surgical removal of eye lenses

CafeMom Tickers

TTC#2 BFP Chart!

TTC #2: BFP 9/29/12 = Due 6/10/13

1/21/13 = Level 2 u/s showing very healthy GIRL!!

2u2 Here We Come!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image kujayhawkgirl:

Total AW here .... we're going to take annual birthday pictures at a local park becuase the trees are beautiful there. Here are this years:

This one is my fav she is so adorable!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm totally AWing it today 

Smash cake time at her party (2 weeks ago)

On her first birthday last Friday

One more of O and I from her actual birthday

Me this morning at almost 21 weeks.  We just had an ultrasound and baby is looking great.  It was the first time I really really wanted to know the sex but we are holding out for delivery day.   

Edited because my pics were so small.  

image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now heading to 3 under 3
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green again with #3!
  • I finally had the energy to get a bunch of pictures off my phone, so here is a big AW photo dump.

Playing on the whale at the park:

Eating cake at a friend's party:

Pondering his mortality on his way to Tilly's birthday:

And enjoying some pumpkin yogurt afterward:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • At the pumpkin patch yesterday, with Daddy, Aunties Scary and Scarier

• look at that little bump, Spicy! 

I couldn't get a great pic of her today, but I could at least get her to cheese for the camera while in her chair.  This chair, btw, is a third generation hand-me-down (hence the vintage green awesomeness).

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• DS playing outside.  And then of course a Zombie apocalypse in my house last night.

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm going to be a pic whore today.....as always.....

we went to the pumpkin patch again, this time with SO. We were tired so we pretty much rolled out of bed and went before the crowds got there.

here is one of Gator taking a ride in the wheelbarrow

one of her taking a rest by the barn

one of the fam-damily

one from her cake smash shoot. I wasn't going to do one but then had "cake smash guilt"....just like my "tu-tu guilt".....so I threw a cake together and took pics myself

and last but not least (and I thought some of you would get a kick out of this after my post yesterday).....my picture comeback for the girl on my FB yesterday.....Wonder Woman helping mommy vote

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • at the pumpkin patch last weekend :)

imageimage

• Here?s Tai enjoying himself on the swings just after his first birthday

and here?s Delilah at just over 20 weeks

• I love all the cute babies! 

Cash in his adorable coveralls!

The dog isn't nearly as happy as C is about this.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• All of these pictures are great! So much cuteness! (Talking about your pics, not mine.) ;)

Here is DS at the pumpkin patch. He LOVED them and kept patting them all. IMG_0471

This is his opinion on leaves. IMG_0456

• I can't get my pic up, but wanted to comment anyway! Such cuties! how is it our babies don't look like babies anymore?!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Better late than never:

Today at the Pumpkin Patch:

Tucker LOVED the LLAMAS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had yesterday off so I'm a bit late.

Here is G in her newly created ball pit.

Apparently, she dislikes the color yellow  like her Mamma. It was the ONLY color she was throwing out !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx: Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism After 2 years TTC & failed IUs,we have our IVF baby born 9/24/11

LO#2 aka 'Miracle Baby' EDD 10/3. RSC on or before 9/26 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • image Mrs. Mo:

I had yesterday off so I'm a bit late.

Here is G in her newly created ball pit.

Apparently, she dislikes the color yellow  like her Mamma. It was the ONLY color she was throwing out !

I'm starting to regret passing down our mini pack n play.  This looks awesome! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards