May 2013 Moms

doctor appt for abnormal pap :

So I have an appointment today for a colposcopy because of abnormal cells on my cervix. I went through this when I was pregnant with ds too. Hopefully it'll be nothing this time, since it wad ppe cancerous cells last time. I really don't want to do the biopsy and cryotherapy this time around lol
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: doctor appt for abnormal pap :

• Good luck hope they don't have to do a biopsy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • They waited until after I had him for the biopsy last time, so I'm pretty sure I won't get it today. but still, I just want then to be like " oh it all went away!" Haha
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a colposcopy and biopsy done a week ago for abnormal cells. They told me they'd want to do another biopsy in a couple months and wait til after delivery for treatment.
  • I'm going in today for the same thing! I totally freaked when they told me but it seems pretty normal from what I've Google'd. I'm just glad it won't effect the pregnancy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • when I had this with my little boy it turned out to be pre cancerous cells, which is why I had the cryotherapy to basically freeze them off. Didn't have a problem with it again until now.
    Hope your appointment goes well today! it didn't bother my pregnancy at all really last time, just hated the biopsy and the treatment, hurt like crazy lol
  • I tried to reply earlier but I guess it didn't go through?!  My appt went really well..turned out to be a false alarm, she said everything looked great!  All that worry for nothing, phew!  Hope your appointment went just as well!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"