Baby Showers

HELP! I NEED A PANDORA STATION FOR SHOWER TOMORROW!

So, planning a baby shower for tomorrow and I JUST thought "Oh my gosh, MUSIC!"

Any good Pandora suggestions for during a baby shower? Keeping in mind of course that there will probably be a large variety of what people like. I am open to any and all suggestions!

Re: HELP! I NEED A PANDORA STATION FOR SHOWER TOMORROW!

• How about Yo Yo Ma cello music for a "fancy" shower, or something like Buddy Holly for a more casual shower? You could even make a game out of listening for songs with "baby" in them.

I also love my Ray Lamontagne station. Might be a good background depending on the crowd.

Keep in mind, though, that women talk a lot, so it can get noisy even without music.;]
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBakerMommy:
    Keep in mind, though, that women talk a lot, so it can get noisy even without music.;]

Totally agree with PP. Women are loud esp when celebrating babies. I wouldn't even stress out over it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejvaeth2012:

imageBakerMommy:

Totally agree with PP. Women are loud esp when celebrating babies. I wouldn't even stress out over it.

Agreed - I've been to several showers - there was never any music LOL. Maybe do The Beatles or a fun Oldies theme - or even classic rock - depends on what kind of crowd you've got. Or find a friend who loves music and ask them to think of some suggestions!

Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"